More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Yeah. I don’t like the applauding of bombing of children.

Afraid of offending a common thief

The compliance of a middle class tennis player is something to behold.

2 Likes

The Irish Times had a handy guide to the darknet last Saturday @Fran.

1 Like

What a fucking mug.

4 Likes

When he copped that the woman was working class he should have been immediately suspicious.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Disgusting racist post.

1 Like

Took about 4000mg of Ester C over the course of this morning to fend off a cold.

I am posting for last 30 minutes from the restrooms.

how many tablets is that?

i buy that now on your recommendation

Make sure you get it delivered to a woman in Donaghmede.

10 Likes

1000mg tablets so 4

It works but does have side effects

1 Like

A cold for fuck sake.

1 Like

Not any more.

There is fuck all you can do for a cold but ride it out. You big fanny.

2 Likes

Take Ester C pal. It’s a gamechanger

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Pussies

2 Likes

yep,i concur

1 Like

The strongest proponent for taking vitamin C in high doses to combat the common cold was Dr. Linus Pauling, who was awarded two Nobel prizes in his lifetime (not to be sniffed at). In addition to treating the cold, Pauling also claimed that Vit C also prevented cancer and heart disease. He died at 93 of prostrate cancer, but claimed that the cancer would have got him 20 years earlier if it had not been for Vit C.

The medical community by and large think Pauling was a quack (on medicine, not his own field of chemistry).

1 Like

This case gets stranger, @TheUlteriorMotive

http://buzz.ie/gardai-probing-possibility-that-student-kym-owens-suffered-injuries-in-fall/

1 Like

She was unrecognisable when found such was extent of her injuries. Seems inconsistent with falling from standing.

Strange story to come out now - what medical staff would speak to paper to speculate what caused her injuries.

I would expect arrests shortly.