More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

I’ve been to Arklow once and it was enough.

I’ll figure something out alright, I just couldn’t get over the price of hotels in Gorey. It’s a pain in the balls not staying in the same hotel as the wedding though.

1 Like

you should have seen them about 4 years ago. one of the shoddiest cowboy jobs ever attempted. They are probably fine for short stays and made the right choice rather than selling them as stand alone apartments.

Gorey is the jewel of the north south east.

The North South East is a very grim place indeed.

@Julio_Geordio and @croppy_boy, can yee get a price for the Loch Garman Arms? If you’re desperate to stay in the town and it’s too expensive drop me a PM and I’ll get yee sorted.

3 Likes

Stay in Bunclody in the Millrace, close to Gorey with the added benefit of not being Gorey.

During your stay in Bunclody, you might also buy yourself a few gates or arrange to have your driveway tarred.

2 Likes

It’s a good half hour away. They’d be as well to stay in south county dublin

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/jogger-awarded-60000-after-tripping-and-injuring-knuckle-35605629.html

1 Like

All these judges need to be taken out the back of their course houses and have the innards kicked out of them.

4 Likes

looks like a chap who would be out jogging a good bit alright. Especially the day after he was in a car crash.

1 Like

The court heard Mr Stokes was involved in a road traffic accident the day before the jogging accident.

He was a passenger in a car that was hit from the rear on September 17, 2011, when he had suffered soft tissue injuries to his neck and back.
In cross examination it was put to Mr Stokes it was somewhat incredible he would decide to go jogging the day after the road accident.

Cunt.

Running away from someone more like.

+1

I’m delighted for Mr Stokes.

Jogging at a halting site :smile:

Ah, this is ridiculous, the judge accepted the evidence of a medical witness that some people would try to “run off” a neck / back injury

Sure where would they get tar to fill in a pothole

1 Like

I’m happy for him. Between this and the money from the car accident he’ll be able to buy his mother a new caravan, periwinkle blue I’m guessing.

I have just had confirmed that a colleague I considered a friend, is, in fact, a backstabbing weasel.
That is all.
I’m sad more than angry.

Sorry to hear that flatty.

Would you consider breaking into his house in the dead of night and beating him to within an inch of his life with a hurley?

3 Likes