More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Leaving your wife in the maternity hospital for the next few nights for observation after a miscarriage and concerns that there may be a second eptopic one, and feeling stone cold useless.

Sorry for sharing something as personal, but she’s braver than me on this front and said I need to talk about it. Might as well say it to a bunch of relative strangers as anyone else.

She’s a city girl but my roaster behaviour has rubbed off on her. She asked me to bring her in a veg burger meal from supermacs.

The hurling, cycling, football and ball hopping with my e buddies can go shit in a hat for a few days

46 Likes

Sorry to hear that, cant even imagine the turmoil you’re both going through. Adulting can be a thorough cunt at times.

Take care pal. Do what you need to do. Ypu know where we are

I’ve been that soilder, pal.

Thinking of ye both.

1 Like

Very sorry for you both, pal.

Check your texts.

Sorry to hear that. No one should have to go through it.

Shitty news. Sorry to hear that, bud.

Sorry to hear, pal.

“Won’t somebody please think of the children”
What a cunt bag, was she driving and using her phone at the same time?

Sorry to hear that pal. Is fuck all you can do barring being a good husband. No comfort tonight but it’s far more common than you would think and shouldn’t have any long term impact in most cases

2 Likes

Really sorry to hear that mate

Most of us with kids have been there, pure cunt. Hopefully the ectopic is a false alarm as they usually are. Best of luck maneen.

3 Likes

Best of luck to ye both @caulifloweredneanderthal

That must be desperate for ye both. Sorry to hear that

Really sorry to hear this @caulifloweredneanderthal you’re a great lad and will be a top father one day, I’ve been in a similar situation a couple of times but thankfully not on the first, mind the missus now and take care of yourself,
Thinking of ye

2 Likes

Hey lads,

Thanks all for the messages and so on. I got
a text from my pal @ChocolateMice about it, and as I said to him, I really just needed to dump the info outta me And this weirdly seemed like the most appropriate place.

Her Bro’s wife had 4 of them before having 4 girls, my best man 3 before having two kids, and another really good friend 2 before have one. We know many people who have been down this road and ‘we go again’. My mother even told me today she had one before my sister and I arrived

Thanks for the feeling of community on what has been a shitty day. Ye are all a bunch of cunts but a bunch of sound cunts

35 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Heartbreaking. Look after each other.

Good luck mate. Adult life is tough at times alright. Look after herself and yourself.

Sorry to hear that mate. Brighter days ahead, hope you both pull through it alright, we’re all here with you.