More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Ikea is never ever worth the hassle mate. Itā€™s cheap for a reason

The meatballs are great though .

In this instance itā€™s a pain in the hole, but itā€™s my own fault.
Generally Iā€™ve found it decent over the years for certain items.

I thought they were greasy slimey balls of shit. It was a major let down after all Iā€™d heard about them

Certain items perhaps. But many of their ā€œfurniture itemsā€ can be very flimsy. Just make sure youā€™ve a good look at things in the show room, examine how solid they are and whether theyā€™ll really stand the test of time.

Heard a load of screaming and shrieking as I was walking through Grand Canal Square 10 minutes ago. I looked over to see a load of Oirish Manchester United supporters lined up watching the players and staff boarding the team bus beside The Marker ahead of tonightā€™s friendly at the Aviva.

:laughing:

I saw a similar scene with lads supporting a British team dressed in green and white last summer.

Yeovil?

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooffffffffffftttttt

Iā€™m in IKEA area tomorrow & can collect stuff if you want? I presume you have stuff to go back so Iā€™m probably no use to you.

1 Like

Cheers, ya have to bring back the ā€œwrongā€ wardrobes. Iā€™m half looking forward to the drive up.

No bother.

I was on M50 at 4pm today and crawled all the way to newbridge. Get out early id say

Iā€™d hope to be on the road back down for 12. I donā€™t fancy the M50 / M7 on the Friday evening of the august weekend

Strange, I was the same and cruised down.

4.10 I turned off the spawell roundabout. Thought it was woeful

Hit the M7 at Red Cow at 4.30. Seemed grand.

Donā€™t be putting yourself under pressure though speeding up the road. Take your time. If youā€™re at Newlands Cross by 4 youā€™ll be grand. No traffic there on a Friday since they got rid of the lights.

1 Like

I was in The 51 for the Celtic game earlier and I genuinely donā€™t think thereā€™s anything more pathetic than Oirish supporters of British football teams. A load of muldoons in there with their yellow and green Newton Heath scarves to show theyā€™re still anti-Glazer and wearing their old ManU jerseys too to prove ā€œlength of serviceā€. Proper old school, hardcore, Oirish supporters of Manchester United. :laughing:

Most normal people grew out of ā€œsupportingā€ British football teams in their early 20s, if they ever did at all. An absolute pathetic crowd of halfwits.

11 Likes

Scotland decided to stay in Britain after the referendum mate