More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

When your best forward suddenly finds his Electric Picnic ticket birthday present and will miss first round of minor championship.

1 Like

Is that what the night boat from Liverpool is called these days?

A minor is too young for Electric Picnic.
Have you not told his parents about the amount of drug taking that goes on down there?

18 year olds are permitted. Presume he was underage at start of year, and turned 18 in the meantime. Otherwise, he would be breaking the law and this would be abhorrent behaviour.

Unless he’s 16 and going with his parents.

Tell him he can go to electric picnic whenever he wants but this is his last year minor

1 Like

He turned 18 earlier this year and parents bought him ticket so know the story with EP FFS. It’s round robin so can’t go totally postal as will need him for last two games.

Leave him off so. Wish him the best of luck, and he’ll be able to head away guilt free and enjoy his weekend. He’s going regardless, may as well let him come back without feeling pissed off with you or the club for guilting him as he gets off his head for the weekend in a field in Laois.

3 Likes

Leave him off. After seeing this years line up, electric picnic will never be an issue again in his GAA career

The line up is the last thing an 18 year old will give a fuck about — Drink, drugs, women and repeat in reverse order.

1 Like

True

The chap will probably never leave Hendrix.

1 Like

Play the long game @Spidey, be sure drop the little prick if ye get to the final

Where were you caught today?
It has been a logjam on the dock road the lat two mornings.
I expect the new schools in mungret have fucked it up for anyone coming in through clarina

There’s been no issue with the new lights, but the double roundabout has been bedlam. I was 45 minutes coming from the railway gates at the cement factory to the city centre yesterday morning. After 15 minutes this morning I decided to cut my loses, cut into the inside lane and went by Roxboro.

I hate the way we all fall into a false sense of security between June and the end of August.
All schools are back in Kilkenny today plus it’s mart day just to spice it up a little

I know what you mean I was two minutes delayed on my 5 min commute this morning because of it. 40% longer :unamused:

1 Like

45 minutes is very bad for that trip. Your options are limited so pick up a new podcast series, there seems to be a good one on GAA hosted by a wolly character.

Ffs going to a field in fucking Laois , listening to has beens playing music on a dodgy sound system , eating overpriced hipster food , drinking overpriced warm crap beer in plastic cups and Bressie and Una Mullaly pontificating .

Why were you going to the city centre at that hour?
According to our records you work on the city fringes.

2 Likes

There is an entire unit in AIB assigned to deal with deceased accounts. Should try and deal direct with them if possible. Waste of breath going into a branch

1 Like