More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Stick up the posts that mocked these lads gleefully there like a good chap —

https://youtu.be/z900c1IhJGU

This whole thread is after taking a nasty turn

Did he die again?

You have moved to establish yourself as the most vocal and identifiable online representative of this “group”, thus you are the de facto leader.

Are you thus happy to remain a member of this group in which a significant body of the “membership” “likes” a post containing an unsubstantiated allegation of sexual assault against a man who had died that day?

You have two choices in which you can save face - move to excommunicate these members in consultation with other members who did not “like” said post, or resign your own membership.

Your third choice is to remain a member and initiate no disciplinary action - in which case your self-initiated “moral stand” will be shown to be a fallacy and a self-serving sham.

There is a coup going on within your “group” and you are like Nero fiddling while a rural South Galway version of Rome (Ardrahan perhaps?) is burning.

1 Like

I wish Patrick Swayze was still alive.

My fourth choice is to tell you to go fuck yourself, you slimeball.

Check mate for sid

1 Like

Simple enough question for @anon7035031

Do you condemn @Ambrose_McNulty for liking sexual assault

You have been offered choices by which you can save face.

You appear to be rejecting those choices.

Your “moral crusade” is floundering.

I don’t believe he or any of the posters who liked @anon67715551’s post like sexual assault. However, he doesn’t report to me, so we will have to await his own response.

I respect that you are distancing yourself from him

Cut him loose to save your merry little online gang

Listen, you lads within the pale wouldn’t get it… The rest of us are bound to our fellow county men by oaths stronger than blood.

Who was sexually assaulted kid?

Some poor Welsh girl according to Boxty

Strange that you’d take administrative lines drawn up by the English so seriously.

2 Likes

Tell us about the time your forefathers surrendered to Cromwell mate

1 Like

Was it reported to the guards, was it a rape?

1 Like

I think it happened in Wales mate. Boxty can fill you in

Our online presence is only a small wing of the Nogra, a flying column if you will.
The leader of the Nogra for example is not online.

Who’s that? @KIB_man?