More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Iā€™m openly sobbing here

Yeah, people dying is like, OMG, soo cringe. Morto for Liverpool.

HB youā€™re one sick cunt if you think people being crushed to death is ā€œcringeā€

Youā€™re a reprehensible individual

That is spine tingling stuff.

Tingling?

A new low.

Just when you thought he couldnā€™t sink any lower

It was morto for Juve there art not Liverpool.

1 Like

It was mortifying for juve to have 39 of their fans crushed to death?

A new low, is there no depths you wonā€™t plumb?

This just appeared on my Twitter feed

Well fuck you anyway :smile:

Indeed they are. I watched Ross Kempā€™s extreme world last night where he went to India to investigate their human trafficking industry. Basically millions of young girls have vanished from rural areas and they end up in forced prostitution in cities like Kolkata or Delhi. Girls as young as 2 or 12 are disappearing.

There was one girl who managed to escape and return home and Ross Kemp interviewed her. She said she was put at 12 into a room and a man paid big money to come in and rape her cos she was a virgin. Another fella ended up buying her full time off the pimp and she said he would rape her orally, anally and vaginally on a daily basis. Now ordinarily in India they totally shun women who have had sex outside of marriage, they are ostracized by their family and community and whatā€™s worse some of them are killed and their bodies casually dumped in a canal or river. This girl was one of the lucky few who was accepted back in, her family must have been well regarded.

Then they interviewed a fella known as a trafficker who has trafficked thousands he reckons. He had his face partially obscured. He said that the highest price he made for a girl was a million kolkas or whatever their local currency is, which is Ā£8500. He essentially picks up little girls from fields or the street and bundles them into a car before theyā€™re forced into prostitution. He said if the girls downright refuse to comply with their new life theyā€™re not sent back to their families, but rather they are killed. He estimated to be involved in approx 500 killings of young girls/women. When he got up and walked away, Kempā€™s translator an Indian woman was shown openly sobbing on camera. Kemp himself said of all the places heā€™d been and people heā€™d interviewed that this was the worst thing heā€™s heard. He started acting hard then saying ā€œI shouldnā€™t have let him go, I shouldnā€™t have let him go, I should have held him here and called the policeā€. After he let it sink in he was half feigning to be looking for yer man after he left but it was all an act Iā€™d say.

They then interviewed a homeless woman living under a tarp canopy with an array of diseases, most seriously she was riddled with HIV. She had been 20yrs a prostitute and a lot of her clients insisted on unprotected sex. She was only 40 but looked 70 odd to me. She looked in a bad way and they said at the end she died the day after the interview.

All in all this programme reinforced my opinions of India and Indians. A horrible, dirty, work shy society of sex fiends. Youā€™d need your head examined go visit there.

3 Likes

Indians are some of the nicest people you could ever meet.

1 Like

When they are not raping your daughter.

Yes.

While that programme highlighted the extreme, Indian society is built on a rape culture and a society where ā€˜promiscuousā€™ women are ostracized and dehumanized ā€¦ of course that happens on some level in every cultureā€¦ But itā€™s far more extreme in India which lends to the culture outlined in the programmeā€¦ Iā€™m no expert on the country but I presume a lot of it also comes down to the caste system

1 Like

the one here are more cultured, in India it is pure stone age shit

Iā€™ve met Indians traveling too and found them dog ignorant, quite entitled too.

Itā€™s a country of well over a billion people. Youre going to find a good scatter of deviant cunts in that size of a population. Proportionally probably no different to here. Cork accounts for around 10% of the irish population.

Iā€™ve always found them absolutely lovely, but any country with that degree of poverty, disorganisation and with such an apparently ineffective police service would be similar Iā€™d imagine.