More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Should have at least bought the fella who bought you one a small one back you tight cunt.

Itā€™s a pain in the bollox getting in rounds of more than three tbh.

I know

Thatā€™s gonna haunt your kids Flatty.

@Balbec - Christ, no. Not chartered accountants.

@Smark, @ChocolateMice - The offending county wasā€¦GALWAY.

Iā€™d usually shame any cunt at this sort of thing too but these were my life partnerā€™s friends rather than mine so I was bemused more than anything. It was apparent to everybody and commented upon when they werenā€™t around. I wasnā€™t aware of it in advance but itā€™s a running joke bordering on bone of contention in the group.

It was also mentioned that they shared a taxi from the airport to the hotel with another couple who ended up paying as they claimed their wallet / purse was in their bags in the boot.

Yer man apparently chimed in with a comment to the effect of ā€œsure you would have been paying for it anyway if we werenā€™t with youā€.

1 Like

TBF, he has a point.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the exact same as my auld fella. Generous to a fault, will wrestle with people at bars or restaurants as he tries to pay for everything. Its the worst trait in the world to him for a man to be mean at a bar. Heā€™s very resourceful over weird little things. For example:

• He goes ape shit over me boiling the kettle to shave with, that the water in the taps are sufficiently hot to shave with and its wasting money on electricity.
  • He wonā€™t buy new razors for himself. He has about 30 old disposable ones at home thrown into a container in the bathroom and he rotates these when he shaves. Some of them Iā€™m sure are many years old and indeed are blunt as anything, rusted and clogged with old stubble
  • I donā€™t think heā€™s ever bought clothes for himself. That was his mothers job and then my mother when she entered the fray
  • Food wastage is a big no no. Heā€™d eat a packet of ham 3-4 days gone off rather than throw it out. Heā€™d never eat fruit but if you went to throw out say an apple that was going black, soft and oozing shit heā€™d eat it rather than throw it out
  • My mother routinely smuggles stuff out that she wants gone out of the house
  • Its not unusual for him to rummage through the bin, take out and then eat something that was thrown out because it was gone off
  • Heā€™s a hoarder as well. An infuriating man really

But then the same fella is very wasteful over other things.

• Buys a pack of fags a day
  • Buys booze to beat the band although usually slabs of Heineken etc that he got a ā€œgreat dealā€ on
  • Buys a newspaper every day to look at the horses and little else (despite spending lots of time on ATR website reading the same form). And as a result of buying papers every day thereā€™s old ones thrown everywhere and if you pick up a bunch of old ones to throw out he goes apeshit. Heā€™ll run over and pull out one from say a week ago and say heā€™s to read that yet
17 Likes

Two horrid mean cunts.

Eh it is mate

1 Like

He is right about the kettle. However the rest of the list is imprinted in your DNA.

:smile:

Everything follows only the wooden leg.

The new Lucozade. What the fuck have they done?? I heard they changed the ingredients but itā€™s fucking horrible now.

1 Like

My auld lad would often cut the mould off bread and eat the other bits.
ā€œSure donā€™t they make penicillin out of mould, how could it be bad for youā€

1 Like

+1, it used to be great stuff when i was a kid. I used to love the ones youā€™d get in the pubs.

Lucozade is the devil. Better off without it.

It hasnā€™t had the same appeal since they stopped covering the bottles with that meche stuff, back then it was healthy like Maltesers.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know how to describe that bottle so didnā€™t bother. I drank enough of it to have teeth like Cleetus.

You clown. You got the Lucozade Zero I bet.
They are still making the original stuff, just the fact itā€™s ā€œzeroā€ isnā€™t very well advertised on the bottle.

:rollseyes:
1 Like