MSHC Final Limerick v Cork

That Cork second half performance, along with their tradition, will easily place them favourites but we will give it a lash anyway.

Home semi final, we’ll batter them, cork haven’t a hope! Munster champions, wahoo!

Division 1B and getting relegated from 1A is the place to be this year. The two teams no-one rated to contest the Munster final. :clap:

Hosting the Feile, hosting the Munster final, Bruce Springsteen in town (he’s more of a football man though) - it should be a great couple of weeks around home.

Cork seriously impressive. Lorcan Mc and Pa Cronin back fit - Cork will be raging hot favourites and deservedly so.

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 791110, member: 1552”]Division 1B and getting relegated from 1A is the place to be this year. The two teams no-one rated to contest the Munster final. :clap:

Hosting the Feile, hosting the Munster final, Bruce Springsteen in town (he’s more of a football man though) - it should be a great couple of weeks around home.

Cork seriously impressive. Lorcan Mc and Pa Cronin back fit - Cork will be raging hot favourites and deservedly so.[/quote]
I didn’t think cork were over impressive I taught it was a poor game and most of the cork scores came from stupid Clare mistakes limerick won’t be beat at home

Not a poor game, but otherwise correct, limerick will bate them.

Hate is a strong word.

I’m presently out of the country…is it on in limerick lads?

It is. Wahoo! :pint:

Yes. Sunday July 14th. 4pm throw-in.

The place will be buzzing.

Daycent. I’ve already the Monday and Tuesday booked off work.

As DK said, a Munster final and the Boss in the space of 48 hours. Ah lovely!

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 791160, member: 1552”]Yes. Sunday July 14th. 4pm throw-in.

The place will be buzzing.[/quote]
Someone tell the ardhĂş.

Limerick should win this a huge opportunity for them

Jesus, you’ll have to be in there at 11am to get served judging by the fiasco on the day of the Tipp match. :eek:

Now or never.

Yeah, the goal chances they coughed up were shocking , we just were not up to converting which is really disappointing. Still it’s cork in a Munster final but limerick deserve to go into this expecting to win it. After today I think Tipperary may very well win the AI…

I am predicting a draw in the GG’s with Limerick winning the replay down the Pairc.

Kid Chocolate get off this thread you wanker.

We will beat seven shades of shit out of Cork in the GG.

“We”?

I’m jumping on board between now and July 14th-let’s smash the cunts.