MSHCF 2013 Limerick v Clare

Who will Phil be supporting?

[quote=“The Runt, post: 785051, member: 181”]Thoughts of the smug gloating from Kid Chocolate is enough to raise the blood levels.
The man was full of handy guff in the run up to last years match, but then disappeared from the board for two weeks after we beat them.[/quote]

It’s the lack of repect they are showing to Cork that I find shocking.

I have always stated my fondness for my Clare brethren, and I won’t be changing now. However, as stated, I’ll have no problem busting a few of their heads if needs being either.

And how do you feel about busting a few Cork noggins?

I’d be right up for that too, mate.

I would love to bate the bollox off em to be honest.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 785300, member: 168”]I’d be right up for that too, mate.

I would love to bate the bollox off em to be honest.[/quote]
I’ll have a word so kid. :wink:

Oh dear.

This event has been cancelled.

Limerick will play Cork in the Munster senior hurling championship final on July 14th.

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 791076, member: 1552”]This event has been cancelled.

Limerick will beat Cork in the Munster senior hurling championship final on July 14th.[/quote]
Fixed that for you.

:smiley:

Less of that talk Glas.

Cork never feared Limerick. We’ve a chance but Cork will be deserving favourites after routing a very talented, Davy Fitz led Clare side who were many peoples tip for the All Ireland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMYK91KmQ6g

http://webster.ac.th/blogs/international-relations/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/bigstock_Cancelled_2420429.jpg

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 791098, member: 1552”]Less of that talk Glas.

Cork never feared Limerick. We’ve a chance but Cork will be deserving favourites after routing a very talented, Davy Fitz led Clare side who were many peoples tip for the All Ireland.[/quote]
Whose tip for the all Ireland? That was laughable! Anyway, bollox to that dodgy. We will win.

Just shows how devalued the Munster Hurling Final has become when you end up with two counties from hurling’s second tier competing in it.

Cork well always be a higher tier than waterford, limerick, Clare etc. On a par with Tipp and Kilkenny as tier 1 counties.

On par with Tipp? go way you fool, Cork and KK are looking down on ye as much as they are the rest.

Not only are they looking down, they are laughing as well.

Yes on a par or slightly ahead of Tipp. There are 3 tier 1 counties while the rest of the country is shit at hurling and always have been.

And even if Cork are better than Tipp, Tipp will always be better than Limerick. We have 19 more all Irelands and that figure is only going to rise.

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 785107, member: 332”]Sure we couldn’t be falling out with the Clare lads, who’d cut the grass around our holiday homes then?[/quote]cut your throat cunt