MSHCF 2013 Limerick v Clare

Looking forward to this already. Two young teams managed by former All Ireland winners, one a diminutive figure respected by all in the game and the other by Davy Fitzgerald. Limerick will be confident after beating many people’s favourites for the All Ireland in the semi but Clare should be pretty confident too after the timbering they will give Cork in a couple of weeks having already accounted for a fine Waterford side. Many of the panels of both sides will know each other intimately and the rivalry of the fans resembles that of the Serbs and Croats in Yugoslavia circa 1990. This one is too close to call for me-I’ll leave it to GAA expert FingalRaven to call this one.

Breaking news… My good pal Horsebox is in fact from the wonderful County of Cork. :smiley:

This is breaking news? I was told this in a PM months ago.

I’m from Galway bro.

You’ve cousins in Cork i believe.

Good to know.

I’d hate for you to think any less of me buddy.

we are well aware of the cute cork hoor factor here in clare. Donal Ogradys award of man of the match to a very ordinary brendan bugler the last day being the first salvo. As Donal would no doubt inform you its a game of inchs and the extra little bit of pressure on current all star and first round man of the match brendan bugler when he lines out to mark Pat corks puck out strategy Cronin cant do any harm.

The conspiracy theory to beat all conspiracy theories. Fucking hell :smiley:

Pa Cronin has had pneumonia for the past month, doubt he’ll be lining out.

Anyway, I’d fancy Limerick to beat Clare after Sunday. Unlike Cork, a team made up mainly of altar boys, Limerick will tear into and scare the living shit out of a young and particularly imposing Clare side.

[quote=“Turenne, post: 784548, member: 232”]Pa Cronin has had pneumonia for the past month, doubt he’ll be lining out.

Anyway, I’d fancy Limerick to beat Clare after Sunday. Unlike Cork, a team made up mainly of altar boys, Limerick will tear into and scare the living shit out of a young and particularly imposing Clare side.[/quote]
*not particularly imposing?

Judging by some of the early salvos being fired off this morning, I think it is quite probable that somebody will be killed on this thread by the time the 14th of July rolls around. Julio Geordio will you be looking to batter some Clare lads or is the violence strictly for Tipp supporters?

Thoughts of the smug gloating from Kid Chocolate is enough to raise the blood levels.
The man was full of handy guff in the run up to last years match, but then disappeared from the board for two weeks after we beat them.

This place won’t be able for the fervour throughout the next month considering the scenes of the last 48 hrs. No harm in a bit of colourful anticipation I suppose

[quote=“The Runt, post: 785051, member: 181”]Thoughts of the smug gloating from Kid Chocolate is enough to raise the blood levels.
The man was full of handy guff in the run up to last years match, but then disappeared from the board for two weeks after we beat them.[/quote]Ah lovely.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 785051, member: 181”]Thoughts of the smug gloating from Kid Chocolate is enough to raise the blood levels.
The man was full of handy guff in the run up to last years match, but then disappeared from the board for two weeks after we beat them.[/quote]

I think you are mistaken, for all Kid’s guff he was rather pessimistic of Clare’s chances last year due to the weeks turnaround between the Dublin and Limerick match

He was talking out of both sides of his mouth. The “pessimism” was just a lame attempt at covering his arse if it all went wrong.

Sure we couldn’t be falling out with the Clare lads, who’d cut the grass around our holiday homes then?

I like the clare lads, a fine bunch overall, and if Limerick are not involved I will always cheer on our near neighbours to the north. I wish them the very best in their endeavour to win Munster and Liam but I won’t pay any mind to walking all over the cunts on Limerick’s way to winning both either.

Lick arse.