Muldoons -twee or simple

http://www.anfearrua.com/db.asp?a=topicdisplay&tid=534810

possibly both

Good lord. I despair with cuntry folk. Backward fookers altogether.

is this about the nightclub in waterford?

When I moved to Dublin
I lived in a 2 bed Mews, with garden & garage in Kenilworth Sq for 28 a week
There was a heat wave that ran from the first week of May to the end of Sept.
Beer Gardens appeared with the big screens of Italia 90
Cappachino’s followed but had more staying power than Irish Football
Lads arrived from home with tents and sleeping bags and enjoyed whatever space they could get without whinging about hot showers, who took their smelly stuff and who used the hair straighter last.
A Dublin Corpo/ Civil Service train ticket was 8
If you went home; you brought everything you had for washing and when you came back you also had most of the meat from yer mammy’s freezer.
(one time AC came back to her bedsit on Harrington Street with a half pot of stew shoved into the boot of her “Mummy’s” borrowed Fiat Uno.)
If you didn’t go home that weekend; you’d wander around Rathmines & the Swan Centre and find someone who was who would pass on a message and vice versa with letters etc
If we were flush we went to Bad Bobs, if we were looking flash we when to the Pink; but it was nearly always the Garda Club. Suppose Coppers was a natural progression from our generation. (and if ye’re arsed; the drunken ejit getting the crowd to sing de banks with Paul Clearys borrowed mike in “Down for the Match” was me)

Where are the cluchees now? out in the suburbs wishing we were back in Streets trying to burn time before heading back to 15 a week bedsits, with the smell of cabbage infusing the bike, headboard, old wardrobe filled hallways that led to the doors of our freezing mouldy single plug socket quarters.

1 Like

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]When I moved to Dublin
I lived in a 2 bed Mews, with garden & garage in Kenilworth Sq for 28 a week
There was a heat wave that ran from the first week of May to the end of Sept.
Beer Gardens appeared with the big screens of Italia 90
Cappachino’s followed but had more staying power than Irish Football
Lads arrived from home with tents and sleeping bags and enjoyed whatever space they could get without whinging about hot showers, who took their smelly stuff and who used the hair straighter last.
A Dublin Corpo/ Civil Service train ticket was 8
If you went home; you brought everything you had for washing and when you came back you also had most of the meat from yer mammy’s freezer.
(one time AC came back to her bedsit on Harrington Street with a half pot of stew shoved into the boot of her “Mummy’s” borrowed Fiat Uno.)
If you didn’t go home that weekend; you’d wander around Rathmines & the Swan Centre and find someone who was who would pass on a message and vice versa with letters etc
If we were flush we went to Bad Bobs, if we were looking flash we when to the Pink; but it was nearly always the Garda Club. Suppose Coppers was a natural progression from our generation. (and if ye’re arsed; the drunken ejit getting the crowd to sing de banks with Paul Clearys borrowed mike in “Down for the Match” was me)

Where are the cluchees now? out in the suburbs wishing we were back in Streets trying to burn time before heading back to 15 a week bedsits, with the smell of cabbage infusing the bike, headboard, old wardrobe filled hallways that led to the doors of our freezing mouldy single plug socket quarters.[/quote]

simple it is then

3 Likes

Do people from Dublin not call malahiders culchies? Small country town surrounded by corn fields if i remember correctly.

yes, malahide would have many of the benfits of country living but none of the negatives

good point

anyway-whats the point of that guys article - some guy fell asleep on his couch twenty years ago-

[quote=“north county corncrake”]yes, malahide would have many of the benfits of country living but none of the negatives

good point

anyway-whats the point of that guys article - some guy fell asleep on his couch twenty years ago-[/quote]

Read the article? way too pissed for that.

3 Likes

I wonder what INTERNET legend David Trimble is at these days

I’d prefer to listen to a screaming child.

5 Likes

How much does Michael O’Leary charge to bring a fiddle on board these days? @habanerocat should be able to tell us.

They were going well till they started “dancing”

Wankers with their instruments. Another “look at us. We’re Irish. Aren’t we just fantastic” moment. Like the twats with the hurleys in Times Square, or the middle of London. Fuck off, no one cares.
Same fucks wear jersies on holidays. “I am from Ireland. Look at me. Ask me about my jersey. I am Irish. I am from Ireland.” FUCK AWAY OFF OUT OF IT. The plane will be chock full of these cunts for Cheltenham in their Leprachaun outfits, and “I am drunk and savage craic, because I am Irish. Yes. Look at me. I am Irish.” FUCK OFF AWAY OUT OF IT AND GET TRAMPLED BY A HORSE.

24 Likes

:rollseyes: Stop whinging like a child.

2 Likes

You’re hopping like a Kerry student on a short flight.

10 Likes

Serious question, have you considered counselling for your anger issues?

Where were the teachers telling them to cop on to fuck?!

disruptive behaviour in my book