Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

Christ, what a bullshitter.

Yeah I’d agree with that. There was probably no need for that dig. Really good article otherwise and I think a lot of his articles are very good. But the hurling cognoscenti on TFK have ruled against him.

Thousands of Tipp fans around town all morning.

1 Like

Are they causing trouble?

Them boys appreciate greatness

He did. And he did it by leaving a young Stephen Bennett on the bench and giving a young Paddy Curran about 10 minutes in a game we lost by 3 points.

What also flummoxed Derek that day was Shane Bennett getting injured so early. Maurice was always coming on for Shane that year and he was being brought on later on when the full back tired. On that day Bennett got injured after about 15 minutes so he needed to bring on someone else, maybe Brian O Halloran to do the aimless running about like a lunatic that Maurice couldn’t do. But alas we went with Maurice and that was that.

1 Like

I have a slight query. Why on earth do managers be roaring at the fourth official (whatever that actually is)?
Can the fourth official actually intercede in anything, or are they just some FAS scheme/YTS lad there to be vented at?

1 Like

reins

I think Tipp will give a performance closer to the Waterford game than the Clare match today. No real pressure or expectation on them and the fear of a hiding can be a great motivator for a side.

I doubt they are good enough to win but I’d expect th to keep Limerick honest and maybe be within 3 at the half and 6 at full time without ever really threatening to win. A morale victory of sorts

1 Like

I imagine it’s a kind of apprenticeship gig for lads just after getting onto the IC panel, but then you get some of the established lads doing it the odd day and they don’t take the same shit the newer lads will put up with. Suspensions don’t be long coming then.

Not happy that they are going to bate the bollix out of Tipp, the Limericks demand that Tipperary people turn up in their thousands to witness it in person.

1 Like

How come tickets have been sold does anyone know?

The Kilkelly allocation wasn’t great.

They’re hoping for a 2009 reversal. And they might get it too.

Limerick hurling is akin to the coconut oil hype that lasted the bones of a decade. At the moment everyone and their dog can’t get enough.

Tipp hurling is the Nutribullet. A one year wonder.

Some get up on Dowling.

2 Likes

Cork hurling is a tomato, a fruit trying to be a vegetable

Aaron Gillane with a black armband tattoo in memory of all the teams buried and teams yet to be be buried by Limerick hurling.