Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

Systematic, repeated and targeted. Every single game from minute 1.

But look, we don’t go on about it. Something something Hego something inhalers.

2 Likes

You’ve been whining about it incessantly

1 Like

I think I that’s the joke

I see you’ve not relied on brains to make your few quid, fair play to you.

1 Like

I rely on my looks.

MUNSTER SHC.

Limerick

Played 3 Points 6 Score difference +21.

Their place in the last eight is confirmed and a point in Ennis on Sunday would be enough for the All-Ireland champions to reach a fourth straight Munster final. Lose to Clare in Cusack Park as they did in 2018 and they could still qualify for the June 5 final depending on how the Banner and Waterford fare in their remaining games.

Clare

Played 2 Points 4 Score difference +10.

Beat Limerick on their home patch this weekend and they make the top three and would finish ahead of Limerick on a head-to-head differential if they – and those two only – finish on six points. A draw would be enough for their championship interests to continue into June at least.

Waterford

Played 2 Points 2 Score difference +1.

See off Cork this Sunday and not only do they qualify for the last eight and possibly set up a de facto Munster semi-final against Clare but they cut off the bottom two, whose final round game would then be a face-off to avoid a possible MacCarthy Cup promotion/relegation play-off if Kerry win the Joe McDonagh Cup.

Cork

Played 2 Points 0 Score difference –13.

Victory against Waterford is necessary for Cork to keep themselves alive going into the final round. They would then go ahead of their easterly neighbours on a head-to-head basis. An unlikely Munster final spot could open up for them if they were to then convincingly take the two points against Tipperary and Clare lose their remaining fixtures.

Tipperary

Played 3 Points 0 Score difference –19.

Amazingly, they’re not yet out of the championship but will be if Waterford beat Cork. If the reverse happens in Walsh Park, to finish in third Tipperary would need to beat Cork by a significant margin in Thurles on Sunday week to improve their score difference and hope Clare defeat Waterford.

1 Like

If Kerry win the Joe Mac why wouldn’t they just make Munster 6 like Leinster?

1 Like

They should give Kerry a guarantee of three seasons in the Munster championship if they want it, and see can they make progress.

I hope tipp make the all Ireland series. Tisnt the same without them

1 Like

The 5 and 6 is a bit silly. Just make it 12, even if that means Westmeath play in Munster or whatever and they rotate the team.

1 Like

Rules cannot be changed…unless its Cork in fear of relegation and then rules MUST be changed

2 Likes

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

5 Likes

Munster

1 Like

Kerry would fancy their chances against Tipp in a relegation final, having beaten them already earlier in the year.

2 Likes

You cruel bastard, stop

The support of JP will move him.

(to a bigger house)

3 Likes

What year was that? 1997?

99 I’d say. The 98 league game had plenty of life in it as well.

Aaron Gillanes swipe wouldn’t have registered, wouldn’t have even been a free and you have lads having mental breakdowns over it now.

Same lads crying about the physicality being gone out of the game too.

9 Likes