Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

spot on Julio, same thought came into my head watching the endless debate on whether it was yellow or red. yellow in my opinion, though how Gillane winds up in all these scapes is another debate!

hardly even be a free back in the Daly\TJ playing era as you say

Well whatever about the rest, Tuohy & McDonagh would both be sent off these days.

Gary Kirbys fingers

4 Likes

McDonagh and Tuohy should have got reds.

There was no strike elsewhere.

Oooooooooooooooooooooofffffffffttttttttttt

@thelimericks didnā€™t shut the fuck up about that til 2018

& sense the 2018 semifinal you canā€™t get Limerick out of your head

2 Likes

Yerrah its the only way of inserting Wexford hurling into a relevant discussion these days.

6 Likes

It will be great for the supporters of Tipp, Cork and KK to see Limerick lift another all Ireland in the home of hurling. Limerick support will out number the lot of them

Cannot see Kerry winning the Joe McDonagh

I would fear for massive hammerings for kerry in munster, every team would hammer Kerry, as they seek to put up big scores for score difference to ensure qualification

some good things happening in Kerry hurling but not enough to be at a stage where we would be half competitive in Munster

Tipp would have learned a lot from their defeat to Kerry. Hard to beat the same team twice in the championship

2 Likes

Antrims to lose you would think

The last time Limerick played Kilkenny in the home of hurling less than 19k turned up pal and that was for a Senior QF. Of course ye didnā€™t think yeā€™d win that oneā€¦

2 Likes

Offaly cannot be ruled out but yeah Antrim look best placed

Kerry bit off both I think

But they did

Indeed, with 15k from Limerick.

About 14k of them were from Limerick

Of course there was.

2 Likes

Youā€™re hurting right now, but, and I mean this, it will pass. Give it time. Limerick will eventually stop winning and you will be able to release.

Hang in there.

At least 15k were Limerick.

16k of them were Limerick