Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

My point was, if those tickets had gone on sale first day they would have sold out.
As soon as they went back on general sale they were gone.

They’ve fallen between two stools in terms of distribution but have probably satisfed demand for all games.

A good few people who usually would take thier kids to games wont travel to Ennis. It will be tough enough to see anything from the standing side if you are 6ft.

Gonzo

Ah here :man_shrugging:t2:

At least you didn’t say they were afraid of getting cholera

1 Like

Ah jaysus.
Its a shithole

Ye are free to stay at home, but spare us the bullshit excuses

7 Likes

Both Limerick and Clare named tonight?

So you are saying the Limerick clubs couldn’t shift their allocated tickets? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes mate, both your counties

Tis communion season, times are tough

Box office.

1 Like

No surprises here.

Great to see Kenny back on the bench.

He made shit of his groin in the Club final but soldiered on and played a key role in the winning goal.

1 Like

I think It is fair to say Cusack Park is the worst ground in Ireland, you normally see the locals pissing up against the walls as they don’t have functioning toilets, it is till like the1960’s out there, you would think Clare people would dig deep to help the poor county board improve the place. A huge batch of fair weather fans in Clare, a cohort of 2,000 - 3,000 at best. The locals will be like rabid beasts for twenty minutes before the reality that they are playing the best team for a generation and they are going to open their holes opened on their own turf.

7 Likes

Pauric Mahony out injured so not named on the bench. Supposedly out for a few weeks this time.

He is fit the last few weeks I believe.

1 Like

Pauric is done as an inter county hurler in my opinion. Good to see Mark Fitzgerald on the bench.

Same here. But he is a good steady head in and around the panel I’d say. He would add a bit to the bench and his experience would help some of the younger lads. Wouldn’t be surprised if this was his last year. He is 29 or 30 now and has had a good few serious injuries now.

Be great for the final day drama if Cork snuck a win on Sunday.

2 Likes

There is loads of communions on in Limerick as well I think