Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

Rory Hayes made an awful mug of Seamus Flanagan

1 Like

It’s amazing how fellas who believe the referee is too whistle happy are the same lads shouting for frees every 10 seconds.

4 Likes

I don’t think so.

2 Likes

The sense of entitlement that comes with any little bit of success. It’s amazing how that happens

The latter I take as in his touch is off at the minute, not that he’s a bad hurler?

It was great to get minutes into squad members and lads coming back from injuries. They’ll all be needed for a historic 3 in a row. It was perfect for Kiely in fairness, already in a Munster final and Clare playing like their lives depended on it. It was great to see them celebrating a draw against us, it wasn’t so long ago they were totally dismissive of Limerick hurling, now they’re looking to get selfies with Limerick players.

1 Like

I wouldn’t.

Conor Cleary has twice the hurling of Kyle Hayes

Who?

kyle hayes

Say his name again.

I can’t fucking wait for the two big dogs to log in

@Breaking_my_balls
@FatChops

1 Like

There was a real old school feel to proceedings after the handbags on the sideline early in the 2nd half. Young lads behind the wire giving Hego stick. Was like a throwback to Clare v Tipp videos from 97’ where they always show the the young Clare fans trying to get over the wires.

The draw also suited both teams. Waterford fans will be crying fix like the Italians did in 2004 after Denmark and Sweden played out a 2-2 draw.

3 Likes

Limerick should have another 2 or 3 AI’s in them with a good manager, however whiney Kiely is not up to it. He lacks leadership and inspiration. Hegarty looked over at him at one stage there in the second half and Kiely was running after the ref, that sort of thing permeates down

1 Like

Selfies me hole! :rofl:

It was very enjoyable

1 Like

I was struck by how pro Limerick that Michael Duignan was in the commentary box

1 Like

That’s a weird one but whatever you’re into kid.

Hegarty’s hurley hits the Clare player’s hurley, the Clare player’s hurley then hits his own arm. The Clare player then throws himself on the ground.

:man_shrugging::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes