Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

None for Clare?

Did you run out on the field, cock in hand, looking for a selfie with Hego? You limerick lads need a lie down.

1 Like

Over the course of the game there was of course, but down the home stretch the dirty Cork cunt blackguarded us. Everyone hates us

The screenshots have started :popcorn:

1 Like

Conor Cleary should have stayed with Kyle Hayes to prevent Kyle Hayes getting the goal today!

Seems to be catching a lot of his arm there too

hey Glas, such is the ferocity in which the Clare man is struck, you can say Hego’s hurl bend in that first pic!

1 Like

Daly last week. Duignen this week… :rofl:

The referring was very loose all game, there was two blatant frees for steps against Nash and Dan Morrissey in the second half that weren’t called. 10-12 steps for both. O’Donnell wasn’t called for a blatant pull back before I think Meehan’s point

I wonder was there a false read on Limerick’s form based on the Cork and Waterford games. Both these teams appear to have been poor enough in hindsight and Limerick didn’t dispatch the worst team in the province as handily as expected either. Clare are clearly the coming team now but you’d imagine Kiely will programme one of the robots to give Tony Kelly a thwack the next time they meet.

5 Likes

Kilkenny and Galway sitting pretty in the king grass.

2 Likes

Limerick haven’t bothered with Kelly the last few games. All they have to do is shut down the other mutants and they’ll be there or there abouts.

4 Likes

Lyons was a bit erratic in the second half and clearly rattled by the rant he got from Kiely. But at least he got the Hegarty call right.

2 Likes

Duggan had his way with the Clareman Casey all game and should have been targeted much more. Anytime he went with the hurley to control it he broke ball

I think we can definitely say at this stage that the league was a farce. Anyone who went for it is struggling now.

I think Limerick were actually fairly poor against Cork as well as Tipp.

They were very good against waterford and should have won it by more.

Missing a lot. Trundling along will do for the moment, until we can patch ourselves back together. Shouldn’t be underestimated how important Lynch is to us

2 Likes

Reidy had a beautiful effort shortly afterwards

Agree.

He was tripped you half a ham.

That leg trip on Conlon was probably the worst call of the day and cost Clare the game

It was extremely soft but Geroid for a big chap seems intent is continually swinging back at opponents with his hurl.

He’s at it a good while now. While he takes a fair bit of roughing up he is also well able to dish it out too.

He seems to feel like he’s the enforcer and the referees are just nuisances to be tolerated.

2 Likes