Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

I actually can’t believe Cork are going to get out of Munster

They’ll end up in a semi final yet. After that anything is possible.

What Hegarty did last week, last month or last year has no bearing on the decision today. The handy talk of he got away with X, Y and Z doesn’t come into it. The linesman, umpires and refs were all conned by a dive. That’s the long and short of it.

8 Likes

Heggo is around long enough to know the score but he keeps lashing out.

6 Likes

Look at the bend in his hurl. Now that kind of bend is from contact or a really big swing. What’s he going for there?

The ball? Unusual considering it was in the Clare players hand.

Thanks for the conclusive footage there.

1 Like

If by anything you mean a capitulation to Limerick, then yes

He hit his hurley so hard it rattled the stomach off the poor fella

He’s loose with the hurl a while now. Pity, he has improved his actual hurling so much.

It’s gas how ye write off lax use of a hurl by Hego when ye are still wailing over Kirby :joy:

The klaxon will sound and the bandwagon will exonerate Heggo yet.

2 Likes

But……

Look over there…

Lads with the luxury of slow motion replays showing them what made contact with what is irrelevant ffs.
What I saw was a swing that bordered out of control that looked like it hit opponent. It’s conceivable that’s what Lyons saw too and it’s a yellow card offence.
Unlucky but only after the fact

2 Likes

It’s laughable that there are fellas who watch that melodrama of your man throwing himself to the ground off the back of that and are.ok with it.

It’s certainly worrying to see the fake acting creeping in. A distinction we’d have been proud of with the likes of soccer, is now finding tacit approval.in the game

1 Like

Twill absolutely kill some of the lads here if they do :grinning:

Deserving All Ireland finalists last year, Clare probably a lot better than many believed, if they meet Clare again I think they’ll win, fancy them against anybody except Limerick now, today was good, they may have turned a corner

Shows they have some fight in them anyway. When they didn’t turn up against Clare I thought there was nothing in them

There is an agenda against Limerick hurling that needs to be called out for what it is.

Pure begrudgery.

2 Likes

We’d no form coming into the Championship sure. Haven’t fired at all this year.

I think they’ve turned a corner today.

Cork were in an All Ireland Final only 9 months ago. Be foolish to write off a Cork team with a growing confidence.

4 Likes