Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

Heā€™d be well versed in the act?

I presume thereā€™ll be an infraction issued for this? Disgraceful to see anyone lay a hand on an official, but a manager? Outrageous.

1 Like

Tommy Dunne got how long for verbals?

He looks shook there

If it was BC :tired_face:

Tony Kelly transcends hurling

5 Likes

Imagine if Limerick had Tony Kelly and what they could do?

1 Like

Will you come home for the Munster final mate? Promises to be an epic

Would I be correct in saying that Waterford are out regardless of what they do against Clare unless Tipp get a result against Cork? Cork have them on head to head now. A stunning coup by Kingston and Co when the rest of us were wondering if it would be a Limerick v Clare or Limerick v Waterford final.

Iā€™m there mate, we have a long weekend on the mainland, Lizzie Windsor is on the Throne for 70 years or something, they are giving us Thursday and Friday off. I am on the redeye into Shannon on the Thursday

5 Likes

Ideal. You better hope she makes it that far

3 Likes

Late on in the game Iā€™m sure Colm Lyons pushed a player away during a bit of handbags. I thought it was strange at the time

A very nice and unassuming fella too apparently.

I think heā€™s done sadly.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say he has a lovely way about him at a deli

2 Likes

What age is he now?

Funny how the narrative completely shifts after one game. Ye were the second best team in Ireland this morning. Now ye need a complete overhaul from top to bottom.

The truth as usual is probably somewhere in the middle.

What now for Cahill? If they donā€™t get out of Munster do you give him another year?

I would think he has a bit of a weakness tactically. He canā€™t seem to tweak things. But no denying he had ye flying the last few years up to this.

1 Like

what now for Cahill? pray that Tipp do him a favour!!

He blew his whistle every 25 seconds. Any strong physical contact at all and he blew for it. He never once let the game flow. Awful awful performance.

He gave frees for nothing, then blatant trips and fellas hurleys being pulled back, he ignored.

Maybe ye shoulda stopped fouling

1 Like

Weā€™re gonna foul more.