Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

I didnā€™t think it were possible

They ainā€™t seen nothing yet

Weā€™ll foul our way to another AI and fuck each and every cunt that has an issue with it ā€¦

If at first you donā€™t succeed foul, foul and foul again

1 Like

Plan A, B and C

Iā€™d have been concerned all year to be honest. TdB and Stephen Bennett have been poor all championship. Callum Lyons has been a shadow of the player he was 2 years ago. The keeper has been a worry and the full back line has creaked all year. We havenā€™t got the balance right up front either. And today we were obviously set up to put Dessie Hutchinson in space and we must have played 3 balls in front of him all day.

1 Like

Brian Lohan has some done some job with Clare in fairness. I know they won the three 21s back in 2014 but after that I donā€™t think theyā€™ve had too many great underage sides.

Heā€™s sorted of patched a good side together where as based on underage results youā€™d expect cork and Waterford to be well ahead of them.

I thought they fairly matched Limerick physically as best they could while implementing their own game plan. I think are getting the based out of their raw materials for sure unlike many counties

Iā€™d have a lot of time for Lohan.

10 Likes

TdeB has been poor all season

Why Waterford? Apart from the 2016 u21 team theyā€™ve done fuck all.

The purest hurler on the field today by a long way.

4 Likes

TDB is 28 in the Autumn.

I was told recently that he knows his knee isnt right and this will be his last season.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

It helps that Limerick donā€™t detail anyone to mark him.

@Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr whatā€™s the exact definition of a handpass?

Theyā€™d ruin him, having him going around breaking hurls off lads and heā€™d have an extra few stone of muscle for all the jostling heā€™d be doing.

1 Like

Would the medals make up for it I wonder?

1 Like

I listened to his after match interview on newstalkā€¦ Thought he distanced himself from the performance a bit too much and layed it on the players. Iā€™d say he has a peculiar relationship with that group.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say Aussie has him driven demented.

I know you are trying to get a rise out of the @limericks but I wouldnā€™t disagree. He is a phenomenally gifted hurler. Now that TJ Reid is on the slide, the only player in the same bracket is Lynch. But youā€™ll never see the full extent of Lynches powers, because he will never have to haul the whole team up on his back and carry them like TK does. Lynch is a very unselfish hurler as well, so doesnā€™t rack up the scores like TK. Itā€™s a fault of his sometimes, he should be more selfish.
TK put on a masterclass there today. Though heā€™ll rue a couple of soft ones that he missed in the second half

4 Likes

Aussie seems to have himself driven demented.