Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

Like i have said here many times, until Lynch brings The Well to Croke Park like TK did with Ballyea, TK will always be well ahead of him.

2 Likes

The Round Robin format really doesn’t seem to suit Waterford. Staring down the barrel of a 3rd straight early exit in the Round Robin whereas they’ve thrived in the last 3 backdoor championships (2002-2017 style).

It doesn’t really suit teams with Small squads.

What are you talking about? Kelly is a finisher, Lynch is a facilitator you dullard. Stick to the football you Kerry cunt

2 Likes

In fairness Austin is the least of the problems in this hat team.

Waterford are shit hurling team and a shit county. Fuck them

1 Like

:grinning::grinning:

With the form of Byrnes and Gillane you could say the well have three of the top ten hurlers in the country.
Plus plenty of decent talent to go with them. You’d have to say they’ve yet to make the most of it. They need to get their house in order off the field by all accounts.

1 Like

There’s a stink of Ballymun about them

The drink doesn’t suit you

Shhhhh. He’s only getting goin

Sure we’d convinced ourselves that we had cover in every position after the league.

2 Likes

It’s the hope that kills you

In the old format they could lose to Cork in a Munster semi-final or quarter and regroup by beating Leinster opposition in the qualifiers. It suited Waterford down to the ground.

What was wrong with Gillanimal today?

Cian Lynch would be leading Sunday rosary at the Well

I’m not sure but I’d say it was a blessing in disguise as he’d have been a prime candidate for a straight red card today with that ref :rofl:

Suspended no?

Agree entirely. And the backdrop of county board shenanigans with which he’s had to do it, makes it all the more.commendable.

1 Like

You can’t underestimate the hammerings Waterford took from Limerick in 2018-2021 in championship.

In 2022 when they were flying and Limerick were missing key players they still couldn’t beat Limerick.

You’d just wonder mentally do they know they’ll never beat this Limerick side. It has to have an impact Imo.

4 Likes