Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

Clare supposedly had a few lads sick during the week so will be interesting to see if lads are rested.

Going off his tenure to date in league and championship Lohan doesn’t really do experimentation but I think the likes of Reidy, Galvin, Meehan and Shanagher might start or see action early to get minutes into them.

You would think that Limerick will a full hand would win a Munster final but the draw has opened up for Clare now even with a Munster final defeat - they are more than capable of beating Dublin/Wexford and Kilkenny/Galway to get to an A/I final if that play to form. There are a couple of lads to potentially come back into the 26 which will strengthen it too.

3 Likes

Naw, talking shelve the shinty with the Scottish lads and do a ground hurling exhibition. Kelly cutting the ball straight into o donnells hand today put it in my head. Would be cool to see.

Shanagher is some wildcard if he can catch fire. Need to get as much hurling into him as possible. Wont be stopped if he can get it in his hand near goal.

The fellas playing today haven’t struck a ball on the ground in 10 years. What do you think a ground hurling exhibition would look like?

4 Likes

True, that aspect would be part of the curiosity.

2 replies to 1 post?

Gleeson was the only Waterford forward to turn up today. He’s braindead at times but certainly not Waterford’s biggest problem. Similar to Gillane and Hegarty they are targeted because lads know they’ll lose the rag.

2 Likes

The Cork win was the big one. It opened everything up for us. Win or lose today was just a measuring stick to see where we are in the overall scheme of things. Bar a hiding it was all upside for us heading into today and mostly downside for Limerick. Would be lovely to win a Munster but winning an AI semi-final is what really matters now. After that we’ll see if Lohan can be immortalised a second time.

2 Likes

The fuckin state of this guy.
Never change

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Maybe Lyons should grow a pair. Tis a man’s game.

That’s not how it works, you don’t ignore the rules simply because you’ve come across a crop of big players

5 Likes

Are you Derrick Lunch?

I think it’s fair to say @thelimericks don’t like it up em

Some very unedifying whinging about the ref here yesterday. They were told and told their carry on was going to catch up with them but sure lookit they wouldn’t listen. The good news is that’s a soft red now out of the way for “hégo” I’d say the kerfuffle that will be created by JK about this will buy them a bit of leeway again

LOL at the screenshots being posted ffffffs

@Locke should give a few lessons/grinds to the Limerick lads about how to carry themselves with their generational team. The whinging and ‘nobody likes us’ stuff is all very unedifying.

2 Likes

I missed Kielys comments on it, can you post them up?

Ten past seven of a monday morning, after a massive win for Cork and yet nothing but Limerick hurling on your mind. Box office

2 Likes

@thelimericks 15/05/2022, 10a.m. “this match doesn’t matter a jot. We trained heavy beforehand and have lads out”

@thelimericks 15/05/2022, 10p.m. “Whenever we don’t win, it’s the officials’ fault; everyone is out to get us - the refs, the Donal Ogs, the Muster Council, the INTERNET. IMAGINE BEING US etc etc”

3 Likes