Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

You’re having a great night picking up the typos.

I regularly go to games.

The last refuge of the defeated scoundrel

Cleary had the upper hand on the convict in one on one battles today, he caught a lovely one out on the wing early in the first half. Hayes might have finished Flanagan

The Clare yokels are fucking pumped :smiley:

@Big_Dan_Campbell is home from the pub and full of courage

3 Likes

@Watch_The_Break hadn’t posted in 5 years and was back today giving it big licks after a draw

4 Likes

I hadn’t a clue what he was trying to say to be honest.

I drove back to Dublin after attending the match. Unlike you who is giving a live running whinge on here through all four of limericks games this championship

3 Likes

You’re very cranky mate I thought you’d be in good form after your team getting a draw with the all Ireland champions.

1 Like

:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Clare definitely have a few lads that really give Limerick something to think about.

Kelly, Peter Duggan, Fitzgerald and the two corner backs.

Lohan has done some job.

2 Likes

Thought out full backline were excellent today and all
won their individual battles. Flanagan did an amount of tidying second half and it was a fine performance from him.

The McCarthy selection completely backfired, WOD ate him first half and I think it took Taylor out the game, he was far more prominent second half in midfield. Kelly is something else, just a joy to watch.

Think both teams will be relatively happy with the game. Tough physical game where both full backlines were on top song both will have a number of players who will feel that they have more to offer.

6 Likes

Well done mate. Your medal is in the post.
I’m saving myself for the final.

1 Like

Quelle surprise

2 Likes

It’s Munster championship. Pull hard, pull early, pull often

What do Clare do next week?
We’ve seen plenty of times before how important momentum is, particularly to Clare. If you don’t go full blooded into the Waterford game do you risk losing that a bit?

On the flip side that was hugely physical today. Clare will undoubtedly have a few sore bodies and you couldn’t blame Lohan for looking to change things up.

On the subject, a ground hurling exhibition would be class.

Bit like the thing in New York.

Ground zero?

1 Like

be leaving a few off anyway, get more game time into Meehan, Shanagher and also Ian Galvin after his suspension. Rest TK?