Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

Not sure of that. I wouldn’t have that level of detail.
I know for one pitch they found the centre of the goal to one side line to be 2m narrower than the other side. So they knew one side of the pitch to be tighter so set up accordingly.

2 Likes

Absolutely not from me anyway.
If you go back to the Tipp game I said that was our biggest game of the year and I was worried about us in it. Everything else didn’t matter if we didn’t win that game for me.

I doubt they’d play any senior championship matches on their own ground.

I was thinking more for training / challenge games.

Is he comparing him to Dumb & Dumber?

I had expressed concerns for a while about goalkeeper and full back line and injuries that the likes of Barron were carrying. I just didn’t get all the bigging up of Waterford.

Most of that bigging up was down to that fucking eejit Derek who probably had his own agenda.

5 Likes

Are folk pissed off with Derek in Waterford for his hyping up of the team this year? I would be

And yeah he definitely has an agenda I’d say

Yes they are.

1 Like

Ah yes, that was very funny actually.

The lads in other counties could use you for motivational purposes, the @Limericks have broken their spirit.

How many training sessions and challenge matches would you give them?

You are an awful man to stir the pot when you had been bigging Cork up against Limerick and Clare this year, glasshouses and stones come to mind.

That’s the Limerick hurling team, a few heroes on the internet who think they’ve achieved something wouldn’t break much, most never even picked up a Hurley :joy:

However many they’d like. It wouldn’t matter

What was his agenda? To claim credit for Cahill’s success?

The 3 lads, salt of the earth dont represent all of the waterford people i have met, a majority were ahead of the game in the GGs

We have 3 all irelands won on the internet.

1 Like

We’ve Cork lads here posting on the thread like mad and at the same time claiming it doesn’t matter to them at all.

You’ve Tipp lads talking down the Round Robin and at the same time talking up halcyon days of yore when they used to beat Antrim or injury depleted Kilkenny sides in finals after playing 4 games

You’ve Waterford lads claiming they were never confident whatsoever of catching Limerick this year. No sir, not us. Not at all.

You’ve Clare lads giddy with excitement about drawing with a Waterford Crystal type selection in a must win game for them down the home stretch against 14 men in their much vaunted fortress

You’ve Galway lads talking about JP and Performance Enhancing Drugs and who shot JFK and the moon landings etc

You’ve Kilkenny lads who don’t know what to say because they admire what we’re doing so much due to recognising the great KK team of recent times in us but at the same time knowing we’re on the cusp of eclipsing even that side.

It is literally QUITE FASCINATING TO WATCH

19 Likes

I think possibly he wants the job again at some point. So over hype and over hype so when/if Waterford fail, Cahil’s creditability diminishes.

Waterford win and then he looks like a clever smart pundit and his hype was justified. Gets to keep his newspaper column and his spotlight in the tv/radio and continue to talk shite after swallowing a dictionary

5 Likes