Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

That was a good idea. It couldnā€™t be much more than 80m.

The Waterford and Waterford based contributors tried warning you all about the problems and issues in the make up of the Waterford team. You wouldnā€™t listen. You all knew best.

The Limerick support here big up every team that has a couple of results, Iā€™d say thereā€™s a psychology thesis in it :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

We badly need someone to head off on a tour of the grounds with a trundle wheel and settle the pitch dimension debate once and for all. Iā€™d be surprised if Kinnerk hasnā€™t already done it but presumably he wonā€™t be releasing his records any time soon.

Just means we donā€™t take anyone for granted. Weā€™re not Cork like.

4 Likes

Ballygunner would have all that information for you. Definitely on any grounds they play on. They often go in and measure them.

4 Likes

Our own club pitch is 90 wide. Thats quite small alright.

Clare are on the up. Not mentally flakey like the shower on the up last year

Sure the only people who bigged up Cork last year were the Limericks, they were bigging up Waterford, now Clare :man_shrugging:

Clare are miles off Limerick,
As I said, thereā€™s a psychological study in it

1 Like

Clare arent really with Kelly their team. Waterford cant handle the pressure of the round robin format. Cork built themselves up, the great underdog goimg for the rebel treble after beating KK. Limerick have been bigged up and rightfully so but every team can be beaten. Clare will get better no doubt

I donā€™t recall your part in it but the Limerick crew on TFK bigged up Cork last year more than anybody, the few Cork supporters here were quite realistic, ye bigged up Waterford on the back of the league final, and now itā€™s Clare after they beat a completely inept Cork team

Iā€™m not qualified to understand why that is

1 Like

We respect every opponent and merit they can beat us. I dont see us big up other teams as much as they do it themselves. Sure Waterford were cock sure its their year once they won the league

You were the one boldly telling everyone Cork would beat Limerick in the opening round this year. You were quite emphatic in that.

2 Likes

I fully expect Limerick to win Munster and the All Ireland this year. Iā€™ve never hidden that. None of the other teams are good enough. A combination of the Rest of Ireland wouldnā€™t be good enough.

2 Likes

Informative. Would they re-line their own field to match the opponents?

Thatā€™s a surprise to me Iā€™ll admit.
Was that something you read on here, @Fagan_ODowd @ChairmanDan @Thornhill

Was that your experience or thoughts?

As the fella says :man_shrugging:

I think I replied to you the morning of the Cork game that I was very concerned about our chances in that game.

3 Likes

cork are back on the summit.

Closely followed by Clare, Waterford and Galway.

Limerick probably the 5th best team in the country, slightly ahead of Kilkenny.

1 Like

Itā€™s surprising to read that ye were booking the open top bus then :man_shrugging: