Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

This is what happens when you start getting ahead. Paranoia, cockiness, etc. Many Clare fans were like this and I’ve no problem admitting as a child in the 90s you get swept into it.

But bottom line is it’ll poison that chalice. Limerick have an incredible group and setup witha decent conveyor belt but this is World War 1 in the Somme now, not the Blitzkrieg of the last 2 seasons. Teams are fresher /stronger and everyone wants a cut.

While I feel they’re a good bit stronger and should win the MF with a full team,perhaps comfortably if we dont meet their intensity, they have not been as good this year and the championship structure will be harder for them.

When you start worrying about refs and slating opposition, you’ll get an answer before long

3 Likes

Can everyone just relax please.

V strong victim complex with @thelimericks

They have a fine team in fairness but it driving them doolally that fellas from Waterford and Cork and Galway and Clare arent giving them their due praise.

This is very unseemly gotten

You didn’t sleep a wink over it, back at it first thing this morning

I slept the finest. I have a job I do during the day so I like to do my posting early and late rather than spend the working day at it

The Limerick lads miss the love they got when they were hopeless losers.

That’s the trade off really. Public affection or medals. You rarely get both. Clare suffered the same fate in the court of public opinion in the late 1990’s.

Kilkenny are so used to winning, so they could just about pull off the double act. They’re so wily and humble as well. The likes of @Locke would have had you thinking as they’re going for 5 in a row, that Kilkenny were about the same level as Laois or Westmeath and you’d nearly find yourself up for them the way you would be for an underdog.

That’s a trick the Limerick lads haven’t learned yet.

4 Likes

Great post. It takes generations of winning I spose to get that mentality

1 Like

Agreed. Cork would have it in the hurling as well and Kerry in the football too.

There’s a way to carry yourself as winners.

The English have it also, misguided belief that they were once the best but those times have passed. A little sad to see for the likes of Cork, not competitive at either code for a county their size, not fair. Mushrooms and all that bollixology has got them there I suppose.

3 Likes

If you can’t fit your posting into your work life you’re in the wrong job.

We’re not talking about misguided belief here. We’re talking about serial winning teams and cultures who can remain humble and maintain public affection. That’s something Limerick have failed to do on both counts.

2 Likes

Go shit in your hat.

music video trail GIF by Glass Animals

The Limerick shams are gas, dining off crumbs from the last while as the top table gets ready to feast again and the cunts think they’re feasting like kings

Calm down mate, you don’t have to justify yourself to anyone

That’s probably the shittest post I’ve seen on TFK in a long long time.

Up your game ffs

8 Likes

Free copy of this post in Carroll’s Gift Shit when you buy a leprechaun hat or a “Kiss Me I’m Irish” t-shirt.

1 Like

I know a few people who’s partners currently have cancer unfortunately, do you want their contact details so that you can mock and jibe them over it? You enjoy that stuff

Huh? I was mocking your twee shit, not people having cancer or a serious illness, which I’ve never done - unlike many posters on this forum, who have spent the last two years doing such.

I never saw you complaining about those posters mocking the dying and their illness, so spare me your reality inversion.

Log off there for a while like a good lad, you’re not able for this.

8 senior titles in 5 years kid,pkus a plethora of Munster minor since 2013. Throw in a couple of u21 titles an u20 Munster Munster title. Fairly consistent Id say

2 Likes