Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

Not sure. I might be confusing it with the day Byrnes fell over the little Reidy lad and was paralysed. Glasshouses etc

No the same match alright… glasshouses etc

Exactly my point

Are you like Derrick Lunch saying he was winded is it?

Read this slowly, run your finger along underneath it if helps.

Our lad made a meal of it. Unfortunately no team* is immune from it

*Limerick included

6 Likes

At least you have admitted Lohan has his team set us to feign injury and for his staff to roar at linesmen looking to get a player sent off.

The same attitude against Cork it would seem.

Thanks Derrick.

Deary me :persevere:

1 Like

I know :wink:

Go and back Barry Nash for hurler of the year and it will be all good come July.

I’m on the AG/COC double already for my sins. I don’t think Nash will have enough highlight moments

2 Likes

The old media thing can be pushed theses days, If Gillane has a good a Munster Final and we win the All Ireland he is front runner alright.

When is Gearoid Hegarty’s appeal of his sending off to be heard?

It’s done.

VENUE CONFIRMED - Limerick will play Clare in the Munster Senior Hurling Final on Sunday June 5th at 4pm in FBD Semple Stadium Thurles.

The curtain-raiser is the Glen Dimplex All-Ireland Senior Camogie fixture between Tipperary & Waterford at 2pm.

Tickets will go on sale May 26th

1 Like

Where is that taken from?

Munster GAA

1 Like

I’m sorry, but this camogie curtain raiser malarkey that they’ve been at this year is tokenistic horseshit. Barely anybody in the crowd will have the slightest interest in this fixture which will lead to patrons drinking down the town for longer and congestion at turnstiles as throw-in approaches.

More in their line to give the minors of Clare & Tipperary, who served up a wonderful game last week, a replay on Munster Final day instead of that penalty abomination.

5 Likes

Utter tosh and not possible due to the round robin. Nothing wrong with the penalties whatsoever.

???

Does this mean the apes are going to put tickets on public sale and then go through the clubs like the first round games?? Carnage

Scheduling the camogie as a curtain raiser was proposed by the Cork County board. Its all part of Cork GAA’s ambition to bring Liam McCarthy back to leeside by emasculating the game of hurling by amalgamating it with camogie to create a hybrid gender neutral non contact All Ireland hurling championship by 2030.
In fairness the Cork men are 99% there already.

9 Likes