Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

handy for Davy, camogie with the cork ladies and then can watch clare

actually handy for aisling and DOD too!

1 Like

ā€˜A large section of Tipp followers (as opposed to genuine supporters) comprises folks seeking an alibi for a gloatā€™ - PM Oā€™Sullivan 19.05.22

brilliant GIF

1 Like

He has fairly seen it into the Tipperary contingent, no coming back from this for @peddlerscross.

Peddlers getting destroyed in a national newspaper ā€¦ The internet is serious, serious bidness.

4 Likes

The young fella only wants a day on the cider, the definition ofba sunshine supporter.

2 Likes

And breakfast in Heuston station

2 Likes

The side of the mouth merchants will be seething

Tataka Rain over the speakers is worth the entrance fee alone

Which county, Tipperary or Cork? we have a couple from both.

Canā€™t argue with any of it

2 Likes

It has been a while since they have heard it. Must be three years at this stage, fuckit we have had pandemics and wars between Tipperary visits to Croke Park, sad for the genuine supporters.

3e0e838d3be8bbae6654cb823bca1b1a

1 Like

He might have to find it on his Spotify for another few years yet if he wants to hear it

Seriously?
None of the sly digs at all?
Lucky AI in 2019?
His comments about a large section of the Tipperary support, apparently proven by a Paudie Maher tweet?
His hatred of most things Tipperary (bar some young one from Golden) never fails to shine through.

I have been told Takaka Rain is now being played at some of these nonsense round robin games? A part of me died when I heard.

Regarding @Malarkey piece in the Cork Examiner, I think Tipperary people ought to be applauded for our complete and utter apathy of this current Championship format.

1 Like

A Tipp man not counting the 2019 AI is a strange stance.

I think it is fair to say @Malarkey has drawn the sword on the Tipperary lads, the next few hours could be fascinating.

Not really.

I think most Tipp people were bored off their treeā€™s watching the Final and the round robin games that year were absolutely awful stuff. I actually went to the Quarter final vs Laois. Thereā€™d be more atmosphere at a funeral.

The semi final vs Wexford was a great occasion though in fairness.

I think @Malarkey has nailed the sentiment you have highlighted in your post, the Tipperary lads were bored of winning All Irelands? Jaysus beating your closest rival by a cricket score and people were bored, fuck me it sounds like heaven if we get to do this to Clare in the future, it will be emblazoned on every high road and by road in Limerick for when the fuckers come to the city. I just need our lads to stop robbing flags off the stag!!

1 Like

Tipp is a bandwagon county not a hurling one. Thats not an insult thats a fact of life

1 Like