Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

Cc @Malarkey . Shots fired boss.

The Wire Love This Scene So Much GIF

S’all in the game yo!

I wonder how many posts have you made in the last 4 years mentioning Limerick? :thinking: it would make for very embarrassing stats id wager…

3 Likes

See, you’re obsessed with what people say about Limerick.

1 Like

I find your obsession hilarious is all.

No one gave a fuck about us until August 2018 ye pitied our optimism, now it’s begrudgery. Ye broke your famine in 2017 and I was delighted for ye but have done fuck all since. It’s really killing ye that we are a dominant force, long may it continue.

2 Likes

@Big_Dan_Campbell ,

Are you going to condemn the simulation that Aaron Fitzgerald took upon himself last Sunday?

Absolutely appalling way of carrying on.

Whats Lohans opinion on it?

1 Like

Long may ye squeal. It won’t last forever, but we will enjoy it while it does

2 Likes

I wouldn’t condone what Fitzgerald did and find it rather unseemly but two points.

Firstly, he joins an ever growing list of players from both counties who have used simulation to try and get an opponent sent off in a Clare limerick match and both sides are very much guilty of it. I wouldn’t try and be holier than thou on it.

Secondly, why would I or anyone else think or believe they have the right to condemn any intercounty hurler or amateur athlete? Especially someone who watched the match from the comfort of their couch and didn’t even pay the entrance fee to watch it.

I will leave the condemnation to the Facebook blow hards roaring the their team on from the living room like yourself

10 Likes

Sad to see @Big_Dan_Campbell cannot condemn simulation in the game.

4 Likes

Great Post @Big_Dan_Campbell

_20210601_140539

2 Likes

No Prunty for Waterford on Sunday. Be interesting to see who they play there now.

Gleeson I’d say with Ian Kenny coming in corner back. Peter Duggan will have the back worn off of him.

1 Like

The Limerick lads just want to be loved. All this winning has just made them miserable.

Wouldn’t be shocked to see TdB moved full back. Say McNulty will struggle to hold his place.
Stephen Bennett will be looking over his shoulder too based on form.

Clare to win handy and Tipp to win by six is the dream scenario

A couple of tough calls to be made in the Cork selection
Horgan has to start,

Does he? He will like. But I don’t think he has to. Big Tim O will have to go up there