Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

They’ll be there alright I guess.

Liam O’Donnchu no longer on the PA in Semple is a huge loss. He had that iconic voice for calling out the substitutions.

At least we still have Jerry Gogan adding the razzmatazz to Croke Park.

Skehill isn’t too bad either if you can ignore the Galway plamas

1 Like

Maybe it’s just me, but I wouldn’t have him too far ahead of Damien Hayes in terms of hurling analysis from what I’ve heard.

He’s the reason I turn off that podcast, Murphy is very good.

He’s full of shit.

They were talking about sledging a few weeks ago, Skehill said anything is fair game if it will annoy your opponent. Murphy went on to say any inter county player confident in his own ability wouldn’t bother with that stuff.

2 Likes

He’s not the worst from the bits I’ve heard last year.

Townies with tattoos is all that would be at that shit. A good dunt and it’s all over.

Vinnie Murphy was shouting across at Charlie Redmond “Is tha cowshih Charlie? Can youse smell cowshih?”, intimating the Meath men were smelly farmers. Mick Lyons leaned into him with a fist to his fat gut with the cold response “Tisn’t off the ball you’re getting it anyway”.

6 Likes

Richie Power also defended Hegarty today. Kilkenny are not like the whingers from Cark, Tipp and Simulation Clare Aaron Fitzgerald types.

They admire a great team going about their business - the right way.

11 Likes

Richie Power is a moron though, so don’t put too much stock in that.

3 Likes

Is he the fella who did the gambling?

No idea.

Can’t keep up with the mental health/gambling dichotomy.

Yes

A horrible addiction

Paul Murphy on the payroll I heard.

Limerick lads are absolutely obsessed with what other people think. It’s like the boiled down essence of oirish insecurity. They are for some strange reason particularly obsessed with tipp.
At least Cark don’t give a fcuk about anyone else.

12 Likes

Onrale. Fellas posting every bit of positive news some lad getting paid to give an opinion, any opinion, says about them

:rofl:

The ironing

Top shelf flatty and it only Thursday. Woukd you not wait until tomorrow night at least?

Well tis either that or bleat about it being unfair.

1 Like

Who would have thought so many members of that filthy Kilkenny team would be big fans of this filthy Limerick team

7 Likes