Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

I stopped there :laughing:

Which is probably as far in as I’ve got into one of his articles this year

3 Likes

Brene Brown is a brilliant woman.

I wouldn’t dispute that but yer man is a fucking spoofer

It was good display up until 20 mins to go. Then Limerick did what they do and pulled away. They did the same v Tipp. Would you say they are downing tools.

You’re worse to be replying to him.

Oh look, the parasite has to get involved.

No Flanagan, no lynch , no casey and no Hayes. Take out Prunty, De Burca, Gleeson and Hutchinson and put them up against a full tilt Limerick .

“ authenticity “ :roll_eyes:

Still does nothing to back up your point that Waterford have downed tools imo.

3 Likes

How do you say they’ve downed tools though. That’s off the wall stuff.

I said on the verge of downing tools. You said they only had one bad display. I would argue that none of their championship performances to date have been up to what they are more than capable of

2 Likes

I would say they are better than what they have shown too. The fact they haven’t done it yet doesn’t mean they are on the verge of downing tools or anything like it.

As cat as they were last week they were 3 points down with 5 mins to go. If they even had a modicum of steady heads and tapped over a few points instead of going for goals then who knows.

We have a punchers chance tomorrow. And who knows how cork v Tipp will go.

2 Likes

Oh look at, Im only making an observation. All things considered, they have failed to fire this year. You’ll know after ten minutes tomorrow whether they’re ip up for it or not. The badhran bashers even without kelly will be anxious to win in Ennis

1 Like

I would imagine Waterford will beat Clare very handily looking at the line ups. Waterford have been their own worst enemy though and a bit like Spurs or Arsenal you would questions their guts for the fight.

5 of the 8 ‘experts’ tipping Tipp to beat cork :hushed:

There is an argument there that Tipp with a little bit more cuteness could possibly be sitting on four points now. IMO its a valid argument . They wont lie down tomorrow either.

Tipp will play as hard as they can. I have zero doubt about this.

All of them are backing Cork no?

We will give a tour de France. Mark my words.

2 Likes

Clare played their All Ireland last Sunday. Waterford will batter them. Toss up in the other game. I have no doubt if Tipp really want it they will batter Cork.

1 Like