Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

Unless of course Clare drew last week so this is like an All Ireland replay :thinking:

The live risk of training for a month to play Kerry should motivate cork and Tipp.

Thereā€™s Tipp lads whoā€™ve a month of Monday clubs hanging in the balance here. We are going to do it.

9 Likes

Tipp will hit a few of the Cork lads early & theyā€™ll fold like a cheap suit.

2 Likes

First, we need to find a few lads who are capable of hitting without getting sent off

If ye do I hope theres more than the 50 or so ye brought to Limerick to witness it

Never thought Iā€™d say it but Tipp are very light up front. Need a big one from Forde.

Very surprised Tim Mahony isnt starting in the half forward line. Huge one for Lehane too, can he back up what he did last week?

Will be interesting seeing Hoggie at 11 again, fluffed a goal and missed a handy point before he was taken off, youā€™d never see him do things like that normally. I wonder is playing 11 too physically demanding?

Thats a great point. Work rate required there these days is huge

1 Like

Big load for him to carry coming out of inter county retirement

2 Likes

The expenses though?

Kerry won. The relegation play off is on.

3 Likes

Waterford are nowhere near as good as they have been built up to be, by observers mostly from outside of Waterford. There wasnā€™t really any runaway expectation in Waterford about the team (outside of Derek).

They couldnā€™t even sell out an 11,000 capacity Walsh Park for their two home games and hardly any Waterford supporters bothered travelling to Limerick. Even @Fagan_ODowd gave that one a miss.

1 Like

There were no tickets left online last Friday evening.

Would Robyn Mounsey be from the reformed faith tradition?

5 or 6 really elite players less TDB with the injuries now, but the rest arent enough. Too up and down. Gleeson is flying it though which is great to see.

I wouldnā€™t think so. Thereā€™s a good scatter of Mounseys around Ennis and if they have faith at all, itā€™s the common wan

Only McGrath has the ability to turn analysis of a hurling game into a fucking Russian novel.

1 Like

Any word on which game(s) they are showing on tv today.
Away on holiday at the minute but say I am bolloxed either way as the last day of the premier league is on at the same time.

Clare v Waterford on RTE 1

Tipp v Cork on RTE 2

2 Likes

What free vpn can @Thornhill use to watch rte player on his phone?

1 Like