Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

Iā€™m fairly sure he was dropped of the panel in 2019.

He caused us a lot of issues in 2018.

Waterford playing like a team who know their fate. Is Aussie playing or was that a straight red last week?

I canā€™t imagine Noel McGrath fancying hanging around for another season or two of this

Heā€™s part of the problem today.

Tipp being ran into submission

At centre-back since TdeB went off

1 Like

I see we have entered the ā€œtaking the pissā€ phase.

If Bonnar continues to let Cork go short unopposed with puck outs then he may as well stand on line waving a white flag. Fucking scutter.

With 3 in FF line the long ball in was causing serious issues, that threat null & void now

Youā€™re lucky you canā€™t see this @Thornhill

2 Likes

Howā€™s Gleeson going FB?

Waterford body language not good.

Waterford are playing like a team whoā€™ve downed tools.

Cahill throwing his players under the bus last week wasnt the wisest of moves.

1 Like

Itā€™s a shambles. Put them out of their misery

He was there from the start

Duignan edit Cummins is some ape.
Bit of standard jostling, Waterford lad elbows Clare lad in head, then jogs off with his hurl. Clare lad tries to get it back, another elbow in the head.
ā€œDereā€™s two of dem at it so der isā€ says Michael edit brendan

Clare are excellent. Waterford, I dunno whatā€™s up with them.

Waterford are awfully meek, just no industry at midfield/half forward and canā€™t win dirty ball. In big trouble in the full back line too and Gleeson canā€™t hold the middle so runners are pouring through

Waterford were done last week after they lost to Cork and Cahill by all accounts had decided he was done in Waterford too.

Throwing the players under the bus and the shambles here today with Waterford players having downed tools doesnā€™t reflect well on Cahill though.

1 Like

Ennis is a great venue for atmosphere.

1 Like

Duignan isnā€™t commentating on the Waterford match.

4 Likes