Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

Michael O Donohue is the Trevor Francis of hurling punditry.

1 Like

I only woke up 15 minutes in, who is it?
MOD putting me back to sleep again.

Cummins.

1 Like

Shameful display from Waterford today. No fight at all. What happened with Barron?

Terrible first half performance here from Tipp. Cork are playing well but Tipps marking is embarrassing at times. Kennedy is being pulled all over the place leaving huge gaps for Lehane. The missed penalty was a 6 point swing and heads dropped then. Huge following from Cork here. I’d say we are outnumbered 2 to 1 but there hasnt been much to be enthused about this year. Long time since I have detected this level of apathy amongst Tipp support. We had a great decade but are in a terrible funk now. If Kerry were to win Joe McDonagh it would be some igmony for Tipp to be in a play off and not one to be taken lightly.

2 Likes

Cahill should get the door

Tipp have a better chance of qualifying here than Waterford.

Derek McGrath said a few weeks ago, the team that beats Waterford a few weeks ago would wi the all ireland

did he mean Limerick, Cork or Clare?

3 Likes

London at the rate we are going.

If Lehane has 0-6 got it’s all the same. Glorified puckaround.

I thought Cahill had a lot more fight in him.

Looks like Tipp dodged a bullett!

He’s a bit too emotive Cahill. I heard it from two good sources during the week, he was done once Waterford exited this afternoon.

The Cahill style and the physical demands it places on players is possibly not sustainable for a prolonged period of time. It’s a style that’s probably better suited for underage players.

2 Likes

The Tipp brains trust are done

Waterford an absolute shambles. The off the ball stuff from the Klare backs was something else in the first 10 mins.

1 Like

Paraic Mahony gone off. Warm up Paraic you’re coming off.

1 Like

170 hours is a very long time in hurling.

Agent Cahill doing his bit for Tipp.

Jesus Waterford are disgracing themselves

Cant wait to see the Cahill revolution in Tipp now :grin:

1 Like