Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

Youā€™re fierce negative, they couldnā€™t have done any more than they did last two games, everything that the naysayers asked was answered, a week is a long time in hurling and weā€™ve seen the beginnings of what will be challenging for top honours in the next couple of years.
Iā€™d love another crack off Clare this year, but enjoy this one for starters

They have been very impressive last two matches. The tweaking to system and personnel has made a huge difference. Starting O Mahony in the forwards would add another dimension and give better balance to our forwards.

1 Like

I think it was around 2005 when it became acceptable for muldoons to openly discuss ENGLISH FOOTBALL at league hurling games (cc @peddlerscross). Not just half time chit chat, but some fucker would be standing over a free and youā€™d hearā€¦PJ, any score in the United-Chelsea game? Things have progressed from there and today the two hurling games were finished as contests after 25-30 minutes thus allowing all focus to turn to the EPL. A sad day for Munster hurling.

Huge tail back by nenagh here. Havenā€™t moved in twenty minutes

Christ Waterford were shocking. Still nice to put them to the sword and see the likes of Mcinerney, Fitz, Oā€™Donnell and Duggan keep building form. Lohan has them in great shape.

2 Likes

There is a place for him in that forward line

1 Like

Crash on motorway involving a green car (I was coming against it so couldnā€™t see much). At least 4 or 5 fire brigades there.

1 Like

Andrea De Cesaris in the Jordan?

1 Like

By birdhill again?

Sincerely hope Prof McGrath is one of the ā€œpunditsā€ on Sunday Game tonight. No doubt heā€™ll come up with another Russian novel of an excuse to explain how he got it so wrong about the ā€œsecond best team in Irelandā€.

No this is much closer to Nenagh.

1 Like

That would have put the tin hat on my day.

1 Like

I suspect heā€™ll go for the ā€œevery game is a game further away from the excellence I left behind meā€ angle.

1 Like

Iā€™d let it go at this stage heā€™s irrelevant. Bottom line is that Tipp lost all four matches. Quite the fall from grace.

2 Likes

Surely a Tailtainn Cup style competition could be set up for the likes of the Tipperary and Waterford hurlers.

They are proud hurling counties and donā€™t deserve to be finished up on the second last week in May. A B competition would be an ideal springboard for both

3 Likes

Careful lad.

Letā€™s see how full of chat you are this night fortnight.

1 Like

Horgan is a passenger cork canā€™t carry.

6 Likes

Fur coat no knickers

1 Like

Turns out Derek McGrath was a better manager than Liam Cahill.

Iā€™m presuming you had the good sense not to travel to Ennis?