Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

I think most people would agree that theres a higher chance of Snow, Storms and Waterlogged pitches in March than there is in November

I think most people would be making it up though.

No Jason Mc, McMahon, Cooney and more surprisingly Shanagher on the match 26

I think Shanagher was being readied very late on the last day but didn’t get a run. He’s maybe too similiar to Duggan as a direct ball option without any added benefits.

If Aidan Mc is back for the A/I series then it a fine young and energetic bench for the forwards we will have with Meehan, Rodgers, Mounsey, Crotty and Aidan

The most anticipated Munster final this century. The very best of luck to Clare backers.

1 Like

We are just delighted to have a big day out and a team of lads who have given us reasons for hope.

As long as there is still hope coke 6pm tomorrow evening we will be content enough

3 Likes

After what was on TV tonight, both teams will have no fear whatever route they have to take.

3 Likes

Hope or coke?

Coke always brings hope (or so im told)

1 Like

Clare would want to worry about Cork, Limerick are in a different league
Leinster is shocking on tonight’s evidence but you feel there’s something in Galway on their day

Limerick

Cork
Clare

Galway/Kilkenny/Wexford

Fuck’em

It’s like snorting Ferrero Rocher

Is there an open draw for the quarters or is it Cork Galway and Clare Wexford?

1 Like

Clare won’t meet Cork if they lose I think… It would be Cork v Galway and Clare v Wexford … Cork would be on the Limerick side of draw then

Cork won’t, Galway will.

So it’s definitely CorkvGalway and ClarevWexford?
That’s what I thought originally.
Pity as I feel we’d bate Clare and make another AIF

Itll become clearer after tomorrow Fagan. Right now its Galway v Cork and the losers of tomorrow v Wexford in the quarter finals

Yes that’s what I said. Clare v Wexford.

1 Like