Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

I was going to say we probably bet Galway a few times there alright before they opted out and decided to win a few handy Connacht championships beating Roscommon and Sligo.

1 Like

Was there any attendance announced for PUC on Sunday?

Oh here we go. You leart something from your proximity to the Kilkenny lads.

Agree. Limerick are favourites and I think we will do it but I don’t discount Waterford at all. Gleeson, Barron and Daly will all start for Waterford by the time they have their strongest team up and running by the end of the year. Even if they start next Saturday Waterford will improve the more they play together, so they have some very obvious scope for improvement as the year goes on.

Jamie won’t start. There isn’t a full game in him yet.

Thanks be to God the waterbreaks have gone. Nobody missed them.

Except maybe @flattythehurdler, for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

I hope The Blaas come to Limerick in big numbers on Saturday night. They’re great oul craic.

We loves our hurling.

Where will you be parking bud?

I’m not going.

Whiny Kylie is a lucky general.

The Greenhills has been fully taken over by Ukrainians so you’d have probably struggled to get their signature mixed grill.

1 Like

You’d think they’ve suffered enough.

1 Like

Parking?

Fuck it they used to a great deal €10/15 parking and carvery

Limerick have won the last five championship wins between them. Four of them have been fairly emphatic - Munster Round Robin 2018, Munster Round Robin 2019, All-Ireland final 2020 and All-Ireland semi final 2021.

The 2020 Munster final was the closest between the sides, think there was only 4 in it at the end.

Limerick aren’t going to beat Waterford 8 times in a row, on the law of averages they are due one. Possibly playing each other three times in 3 months is not ideal or desirable but the cards could well fall that way.

It’s nicely set up for Waterford with Limerick missing 3 of their best forwards in Flanagan, Casey and Hayes. Won’t be the end of the world for either team should they lose but there should be a bit of an edge to it. There’s a nice bit of niggle between the sides going back to that lockdown league game last year in Welsh/Walsh Park.

1 Like

You go to Antrim but not Limerick in Waterfords biggest game of the year so far?

1 Like

I can’t go. I tried to put a back up plan in place but couldn’t. They’ll be grand without me. I’ve given the ticket to a good home.

6 Likes

Plenty stand tickets on Ticketmaster now for the game in the TUSGG on Saturday.

1 Like

Who’ll hold Powery back?

1 Like

Chuck.

2 Likes