Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

After winning three All Irelands over the last four years. Weā€™re in bonus terrority mate.

Will be great to see a full house below in Cark tomorrow. Iā€™m in the stand too which is ideal given the forecast.

1 Like

Weā€™re only heading down for the pints brah, depending on how good the craic is I could take or leave the match.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have my walking all over the cunts boots on anyway

1 Like

Something Chipp wouldnā€™t know about since their iconic Hall of Famers team of 1961-1965

1 Like

Right lads, itā€™s timeā€¦

:musical_note: I am a young fellow whoā€™s eazy and bould,
In Castletown Conners Iā€™m very well known,
In Newcastle West I spent many a note,
With Kitty and Judy and Mary
:musical_note:

Another Season of Sundays. Great days to be alive.

ā€œCome on Limerick in the Hurlingā€

3 Likes

The Orchard in Ballinlough is about a 20 minute walk but itā€™s a grand pub, wouldnā€™t be near as busy as some of the others mentioned.

1 Like

Soft dayā€¦

Anyone who had planned a Super Cider Sunday in a Beer Garden has been seriously mugged off.

Welcome to split season GAA. In years to come we will be able to bore our kids about stories of the ball landing in the square and getting stuck in a puddle. No more the days of dust rising and Hells Kitchen.

4 Likes

Cork played Clare in 93 and Limerick in 94 both in gaelic grounds. Both days it pissed non stop and both days Cork were beat with no back door. So it could be worse. It can rain in June too.

Do you remember playing Waterford in 2009? Or underwater hurling in Wexford Park, also in 2009?

2 Likes

April is the driest month in Ireland

Halcyon Days (TM @peddlerscross )

4 Likes

Look out your window. Thereā€™s floods all over Corkā€¦

It rains in every month

Look, Iā€™d love to get into a back and forth with you on this but Iā€™ve to go get the canoe out of the shed.

Tis aisy know the championship is back and Tommy the mouse heading to a game

5 Likes

The drizzle is down in the Upper Lower Village. Down for the day by the looks of it.

Itā€™s brilliant isnā€™t it.

Lads ye are all forgetting about the financial hit copper will take on the flares. Be hard to sell them on a day like today