Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

It’ll be wedged tomorrow, so will the venue though.
There’s three great pubs in Blackrock Village if you were parking in the vicinity but you’re leaving a nice walk to the stadium(nearly 20 minutes), you’d have a little bit more comfort though

Will be heading out from the city centre. The Sextant was a go to before but gone now (?) Is Goldbergs the place was a real last chance saloon before you began the long walk out. I’d say twill be carnage tomorrow either way.

The Idle Hour is on the River side of Goldbergs and it’s a very good pub, but sure it makes no difference tomorrow :man_shrugging:

1 Like

A few doors up to the left if looking at The Venue. Fine big bar… See you all there.

How far a walk from UCC to the stadium roughly.

40 minutes

Edit… just saw you said UCC. Forget it

About an hour @Julio_Geordio

Fuck that so. We are staying somewhere around there. Taxi it is. Although it wouldnt be a championship game in Cork without an hour walk

2 Likes

Serious rain tho. Taxi it to one of the pubs named above.

Pier Head should be more comfortable but good ten mins walk down the Pairc. Grand big pub

1 Like

Thats a very long walk. Taxi

1 Like

3 Likes

Taxi for Julio.
A common refrain.

1 Like

Get into town early at least anyways I wouldn’t be planning on heading direct from UCC.

Why not? It’s gonna be bucketing down. Get to a pub next to the ground early.

1 Like

You mean head out to some place on the Blackrock/Ballintemple side altogether and approach things from there? It goes against tradition but I am open to it - I’ll need to run it past @Batigol first though.

1 Like

Worrying signs here from Limerick forumites more concerned with their pre match pints than the game itself.

That type of soft mentality can seep into the players handy enough.

2 Likes

With the weather it wouldn’t be the worst move.

TFK meet up in Longboats.

Just go into the fucking Venue to watch the match and no more about it.

1 Like