Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

That was a poor effort from Forde. He’s been very poor again today

Jack Browne on to get booked

3 Likes

In fairness to Sheedy you can see why he persisted with the old guard last year.

1 Like

All joking aside, the standard of this game was shocking. Not much different to the Wexford Dublin game last night

The likes of Forde & Heffernan have been very poor.

1 Like

Worst Tipp team of my lifetime I’d say

2 Likes

Cathal Barrett tried to drive it on but he was on his own.

Davey will surely try and take credit for the win somehow

9 Likes

Clare are better than I expected but I think they’re a way behind Limerick and Waterford in their level of organisation and structure yet.

Game is gone if these two teams have any bearing on the year. Shocking stuff.

I predict that we will come out all guns blazing against Limerick, take a three point lead after five minutes and end up losing by about 1-38 to 0-4.

13 Likes

I’m surprised at how poor Tipp were, because I thought they looked alright last week. Suicidal stuff in the first half having two defenders in their own half against the wind. Not sure what they were hoping to achieve with that.

I thought Clare looked decent in the first half but weren’t great in the second. But it can be hard to keep the intensity up when you’re winning by so much and, in fairness, they kept a distance between them even after handing Tipp one of the worst goals ever conceded.

Tipp play like that, Cork will run riot against them. Clare bring the intensity & work rate they brought in the first half, and they’ll cause Cork problems.

1 Like

The Hawker’s stall must have been folded up early today.

1 Like

Tipp have no leaders. Rudderless

That is the worst Tipp senior team since the late 1970s.

Clare took so long to sort out the puckout in the second half and left Tipp in it.

Clare in to 14/1 from 25/1 to win the AI.

Tipp out to 80/1 from 25/1 to win the AI.

2 Likes

I think we’re judging Waterford on the league a lot which isn’t proper hurling. They’re well behind Limerick and similar to Clare IMO based on what we’ve seen in the 2 games

Tipp are a broken team. Their issues are fundemental. Complete overhaul required

The way we are going we will struggle to even bate Cork in the wooden spoon game

1 Like

Wouldn’t back Tipp @ 80/1 to beat @thelimericks

1 Like