Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

Weā€™ll play how we want.

Didnā€™t they do that in the 2020 semi-final? How did it work out for them, I wonder?

Two bad injuries away from the all Ireland. Such is life. Unlike Whiney John, we learned and moved on.

We donā€™t pay any attention to lowly single digit all Ireland winning counties kid.

4 Likes

Great.

True, ye had us rattled to within an inch of our lives. It it wasnā€™t for your goalie pucking all the balls out to Limerick fellas weā€™d have been beaten.

Under instructions from agent o Neill.

Bigger eejit to listen to him then, wasnā€™t he?

Heā€™s only a young fella.

Assuming Limerick beat Tipp, Kiely will send the footballers to Ennis. Not two fucks will he give.

1 Like

What footballers?

I have factored that in.

1 Like

In contrast Hoggie got a free v us (in a very similar position, time and score line) and tapped over the point

Without Conor Whelan, yere not that slick an outfit. Ye imploded after he went off in Wexford

Mayo

I suppose in fairness Stephen Bennett isnā€™t on the cusp of being the all time championship scorer.

As an aside Iā€™m struggling to think of the last time a free taker went for a goal from a free (in inter county).

I doubt it. iā€™d say he will start Richie English, Reidy, CON and maybe Pat Ryan and Coughlan who didnā€™t start the last day and that would be the long and short of it. It isnā€™t Kielyā€™s style to just give lads jerseys/starting spots that havenā€™t been earned.

Iā€™d say itā€™ll be a ready up between the neighbours to knock a dangerous Waterford out of the championship, like the time West Germany and Austria played out a disgraceful draw in the 1982 World Cup. Kinnerk will be on the blower to his buddies in Clare.

Ah no, I know that. Heā€™ll take tge chance to rest up lads is all I meant.

I disagree with the content but I gave you a like for the underutilised reference.

1 Like