Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

This is a shite Cork team.

I’m not arguing that point, mate.

Conlon is some clown.

1 Like

If one team are shite, and the other team win, it’s hardly “great”.

It is.

Toddle along now

Shocking dive for the Keane sending off. Duggan tried the same thing at the other end but the ref didn’t fall for it. Still, braindead from Keane, fuck knows what he is doing on the panel anyway.

Well said mate, well said. :clap:

1 Like

Clare weren’t spectacular in the second half, but responded well to the goal & the red card. On the other hand, Cork had kinda pushed themselves back into contention but were really awful after the goal & red card.

And then at the end, launching the ball right on top of a two-on-one, what’s that about? When Clare were vulnerable to being run at.

The Cork arrogance on show in the lead up to this was astonishing. They’re absolutely the windiest and softest team I’ve ever seen on a pitch and their collective arrogance towards today’s game and the disrespect shown to Clare was paid back in spades today.

8 Likes

Must win game up next down in Walsh Park :smirk:

That was a 2 point hammering for Clare. Much the better team. As for Cork, clueless.

5 Likes

The Cork supporters arrogance really cost them out on the field today.

Pure liability lad. Will Hoggy finish up this year?

Jesus Christ.

He was probably our best player along with Joyce and O’Donoghue. Horgan needs to go, no two ways about it - either be pushed out or retire.

What’s up mate - we will get a new management team next year?

Late on Downey got it easy. Early on I felt ye’d be hammered because of him.

He did better than anyone was likely to do on Duggan for that Cork team. Some unforced errors in the second half alright.

1 Like

Cork and Tipp bate

Blaming Downey when he was the only Cork back not destroyed.

1 Like