Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

The backs did alright. What do you expect for them to do with the work-rate and tackling of the lads in front of them?

Get rid of Kingston and fat sully and all your problems are behind you? Carry on.

They’re done

Is that what I said mate?

1 Like

No, you bitched and moaned for 70mins, you just needed a slap to snap you out of it.

Happy to help.

Very similar to the Clare Wexford game in thurles last summer in terms of how that panned out. Late goal making it seem a lot closer. 4 points, an extra man and 20 minutes left yet Clare saw it out relatively comfortably

A right buck of the much loved form book the cork lads were blowing about beforehand

3 Likes

Are you drunk lad?

Clare were never losing that game.

What Cork lads were these?

He has been on the team a while but seems to fly under the radar. That’s my point, what I meant by unheralded, the players you listed don’t seem to be stepping up and leading the team yet.

1 Like

They were deadly against ye in the league in fairness

Felt sorry for jack o Connor. Badly off form yet picked to start. Hard to think of a bigger roasting a forward got in 20 minutes than the one he got today.

Hopefully he bounces back

4 Likes

In fairness they’ve been a lame duck management since the league final. There’s a decent team in that cork team somewhere.

Grand day, cork were disgraceful for the first 15/20 minutes. Great to see hoggie going for that point at the end too

Cork picking Coleman to play middy on Clare’s most industrious hurler was either hubris or just utter brainlessness. Coleman dropping 20 yards from where the battles were taking place to play 15 and 20 yard sideways balls while Taylor went to work. Really contributed to clares dominant start

And whatevers done with the hay in April.

I disagree. Too many charlatans in the side. Hurling at its most basic is a physical contest. You win your own battle against your marker.

Too many of that Cork side don’t want to know about it. Blaming the management for that is badly misrepresenting the problem. Badly.

1 Like

It comes from management consistently picking them.

2 phantom 65s and a outrageous free against Downey, which should have been for him, proved the difference. John Conlon falling to the ground was very disappointing. A bull of a man like that rolling around…

1 Like

You’re like the vikings mate, you’ve become more local than the locals themselves.