Munster hurling final 2019

Give it a fucking rest. Youā€™re better than that pal.

Barrett is a headcase, a cunt, but letā€™s keep chat to the match

1 Like

He is in his hole

1 Like

Come on Limerick always

1 Like

It was, real rivalry but mutual respect once the final whistle was blown.

Cork & Tipp is always special.

2 Likes

Ya, special is the word.

Not at all.

He wasnā€™t even limping walking off the last day. :wink:

All joking/slagging aside, if heā€™s genuinely going to risk Barrett, itā€™s a serious gamble and not one Iā€™d sure Iā€™d take. Leaving aside everything, Sheedy obviously wants that four week break between Sunday and the end of July

I really really hope Iā€™m completely wrong and thereā€™s egg on my face sunday evening but the most crucial part of management is selecting the right team and again in my opinion I donā€™t think kiely has selected the correct team. We scored 1-19 v cork who have a really Shakey defense and they gave up plenty of goal chances v Clare and Waterford. Our goal came from a miss hit and we didnā€™t create many goal chances either. I hope Iā€™m wrong but I donā€™t think that full forward has worked in any game even during the league and yet here we are in a Munster final with it. I hope we let loose Sunday and everything clicks but at the moment my head says it wonā€™t happen. Really hope Iā€™m wrong.

Leaving all things aside, heā€™s fit you mug.

My auld lad has great time for the Cork supporters and he going to Munster finals since the 1950s. He always said they were the best crowd you could meet before or after a match.

4 Likes

Heā€™s correct. Itā€™s simply Tradition.

2 Likes

And he maintained that he never met a crowd worse than the Clare crowd (from 90s onwards)

1 Like

Fair enough.

I genuinely have no idea as to whether heā€™s fit or not. Sheedy wonā€™t do anything stupid, believe me

POL must be sickened, didnā€™t do anything to lose his position.

You reckon?

I wouldnā€™t rate him too highly yet but heā€™s young. Iā€™m sure heā€™ll get a chance in time.

As I revealed some time ago, Barrett selected to start

:joy::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Iā€™ve given that a like but all jokes aside, Iā€™ve been going to matches for nearly 40 years and theyā€™re all sound fuckers youā€™d meet.
Cork and Tipp is a lovely rivalry, thereā€™s fuck all bitterness there but youā€™d love to bate them, I couldnā€™t give a fuck about any other rivalry other than I live in Limerick do that adds spice