Munster is My Arse

and every other part of me. Firm and healthy or bearly hanging on.

I am shit sick of the Munster bashing all these Johnny come lately bandwagoner www rared digital plasma screen surround sound DCU’ish opioners are feeding on.

There is nothing wrong with the Munster Championship: In the days prior to back doors, trap doors, Croke Park sit ins, round robins, qualifiers & tantums; any true bred south of Portlaois would take a provincial title happier than an AI if it meant bating their nemises; e.g. Tip over Cork; Donkey’s don’t win Derbies; Hay Saved Cork Bate would never have etched its way into our culture today if it wasn’t for the mighty titanic ongoing battle of sticks that is the Munster Championship. Likewise Cork & Kerry. The win over the Animal Kingdom will be remembered and celebrated more than the AI win over Mayhoo in 89 and that was a longer time coming and a harder trail.

If ye don’t believe me; ask Galway; if they couldn’t hack then; they never will now.

I can’t argue that Munster Finals are bigger than All Ireland Finals; but they are better days. Better remembered and better matches.

Munster offspring is who we are; for better for worse, in winning and losing.

I hate Munster Rugby especially those that call themselves supporters but that still doesn’t allow me prefer those “Doirt” poncy Loinster Mommy Boys to triumph over those who don the Munster Crest.
And the GAEJ PV crew can come and get me on that.

I hate Kerry, like I hate toothaches and child molestors; but that doesn’t allow me shout for Meath or whoever over them from outside of Munster.

Its not right, its never done. It is who we are.

We are who we are; there is nothing wrong with us, only probably a lack of gratitude to where we were born.

Shite talk all ye want; nothing, no one and nowhere is better or has better.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]and every other part of me. Firm and healthy or bearly hanging on.

I am shit sick of the Munster bashing all these Johnny come lately bandwagoner www rared digital plasma screen surround sound DCU’ish opioners are feeding on.

There is nothing wrong with the Munster Championship: In the days prior to back doors, trap doors, Croke Park sit ins, round robins, qualifiers & tantums; any true bred south of Portlaois would take a provincial title happier than an AI if it meant bating their nemises; e.g. Tip over Cork; Donkey’s don’t win Derbies; Hay Saved Cork Bate would never have etched its way into our culture today if it wasn’t for the mighty titanic ongoing battle of sticks that is the Munster Championship. Likewise Cork & Kerry. The win over the Animal Kingdom will be remembered and celebrated more than the AI win over Mayhoo in 89 and that was a longer time coming and a harder trail.

If ye don’t believe me; ask Galway; if they couldn’t hack then; they never will now.

I can’t argue that Munster Finals are bigger than All Ireland Finals; but they are better days. Better remembered and better matches.

Munster offspring is who we are; for better for worse, in winning and losing.

I hate Munster Rugby especially those that call themselves supporters but that still doesn’t allow me prefer those “Doirt” poncy Loinster Mommy Boys to triumph over those who don the Munster Crest.
And the GAEJ PV crew can come and get me on that.

I hate Kerry, like I hate toothaches and child molestors; but that doesn’t allow me shout for Meath or whoever over them from outside of Munster.

Its not right, its never done. It is who we are.

We are who we are; there is nothing wrong with us, only probably a lack of gratitude to where we were born.

Shite talk all ye want; nothing, no one and nowhere is better or has better.[/quote]

so basically everything pre loughnane clare ??

Thats some tirade alright,the painters must be in.

Or shes been on the Buckfast.

what a load of tripe

Quite the rant…

Summary:

Munster is great.
We don’t care if ye think it’s not.
Actually, we do care what ye think and we want gratitude from ye for being from Munster.
Munster is great.

[quote=“manusboyle”]Thats some tirade alright,the painters must be in.

Or shes been on the Buckfast.[/quote]

I think both those thoughts crossed a few minds alright http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif

My god…2 in a week…first New York, now Munster…you’re using this site to make ilegal GARBAGE dumps…