Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Junkies bastard.

What did he get that time??

Suspended sentence.

1 Like

Thats a Disgrace.

@dodgy_keeper once again dragging up the tragic death of a young boy to win argument on the internet.

3 Likes

Says the cunt who lives on here 24/7 and whose life goal is to reach a million posts.

You need an addiction counsellor pal, seriously.

Step one - try and not reply to this post.

BEGGING another poster NOT to reply to a post, oooft, the move of a gutless wonder.

In fact the move of a man who would continually use the death of a young boy to win arguments on the internet about his beloved english football club.

Deary. Me.

3 Likes

He had to reply, he just had to.

Tried his best not to reply but the addiction got him. You can be helped, just acknowledge you’ve a problem is the first step.

I’ve destroyed @dodgy_keeper here, he’s babbling incoherently to himself. I’m sure he’ll find another tragedy to use to his advantage on the internet again soon.

2 Likes

@dodgy_keeper really struggling to stay on point with any question here. I asked him one specific question about Rio Ferdinand’s drug ban at Man U and he responded with a question to me about some South African on steroids.

1 Like

He’s a mess the poor divil. He’s easier rattled than normal tonight whatever the reason, one reference of his beloved reds and he’s in shite. They do say this is a tough time of year for those suffering depression, I’ve voiced my concerns about him in the past. We should watch out for him.

Heysel Stadium 1985 will surely get another airing.

You are well offside bringing that up every time.

3 Likes

He is deep under your skin at this stage. Thought you’d have more marbles than to be replying in that fashion.

1 Like

Friend of the forum ROG had a tidy winner in Kempton just now. 7/1 from 10s.
Trained by the Ballydoyle boy.

2 Likes

How long until he’s running in Joseph’s colours?

You disgusting hypocrite. Bringing up that poor young lad is your default position when caught out.

True what they say. A cornered mouse is a rat

1 Like

Id say liquidity issues are in the past

Fuck off for yourself you pious cunt, you were the very one defending him “oh he wasn’t a bad lad, his team mates had to stand by him, it was an accident etc”.

Won’t be lectured on ethics or morals by the likes of you.

4 Likes

No I did not you lying cunt. You cannot help yourself. How long before you bring up other secrets his grieving uncle told you in confidence to scire points.

You really need a long hard look at yourself. Its one of the most despicable acts on this forum and you continue to throw it out there. You couldnt give less of a shit about that young lad.

2 Likes