Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

You know fuck all, you ignorant prick, about that young lad or his family.

2 Likes

I’m sure his family are glad you have the chance use his death anyway. It’ll be great comfort to them no doubt.

5 Likes

Im not the ignorant prick who used private conversations with his grieving uncle to score points.

I also know that every right thinking poster on here thinks you’re a cunt for bringing it up

2 Likes

Who said it was private? Did you not follow what was said by the young lads relatives post sentencing and appeared across the media subsequently?

No, you didn’t. Happy to run with your little narrative even if it’s bullshit just to have a pop at me. Lying cunt.

2 Likes

Vile stuff from @gilgamboa

2 Likes

Conor Murray says this lad deserves a second chance so let’s just leave it at that chaps.

Keep your snout out of it.

I’ve no issue with sports people taking drugs but the cunts that go to those off the ball rugby road shows do, time to hand back their season tickets

1 Like

Brah?

I’m just sick of all my bessies fighting.

Anything said for another mass?

To defend his beloved Manchester United no less.

There’s certain EPL fans in Ireland who lack any perspective.

1 Like

Very high standard from @gilgamboa and @dodgy_keeper here others could learn a thing or two from it

1 Like

Bizarre at best

In fairness, from what I hear, rio’s drugs were more recreational. The type he is anatomically suited to.

We’ll probably never know with Rio. He gave the testers the slip and didn’t take the test.

I had a little birdy tell me something.

In what way would a person be anatomically suited to a drug? :thinking:

Goodness knows.

1 Like

He should have gotten his Colombian marching orders.

2 Likes