Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Chris Cloete — There’s not a hope in hell that’s all natural.

Absolutely taking the piss.

All forgotten in due course? Have you heard of Paul Kimmage :grin::rofl:

Probably wont now alright. Would def have used him if this hadnt blown up as much as it has.

I doubt anyone has ever taken his piss …

Answered it a few times already on the other thread. In short yes. Id have a strong preference that we didnt sign players who have been done for doping. Plenty of other clubs where he could make his living.

2 Likes

Have come across him professionally. He’s seriously excercised by the issue alright. As an aside, a clubmate of his would likely be one of the first to lose out if Grobler was included in the matchday squads.

Three red kings is a generally v level headed (for a fan account) tweeter. Tend to avoid the fan accounts on these topics tbh they cant by their nature be impartial.

1 Like

Answered it a few times already on the other thread. In short yes. Id have a strong preference that we didnt sign players who have been done for doping. Plenty of other clubs where he could make his living

Tnx for ur swift reply, m8.

1 Like

We will see. Hes been claiming to have the inside scoop on drugs in Irish rugby for many years now and hasnt played his hand. This lad is signed until May and will be gone then.

1 Like

:-0

2 Likes

Munster need to go back to the likes of Freddy Puciarello and Martin Cahill*.

*Not that one

1 Like

I had dealings with Tim some years back as well. A UCC clubman from recollection? A keen sailor as well.

Yes on both. Crosshaven his ‘home’ club though and the one which I was referring to however.

1 Like

I heard Alan Quinlann on the radio this morning doing his best at speaking out of both sides of his mouth. It is a tricky one.

Quinlan is barely able to speak not to mind do it out of both sides of his mouth.

12 Likes

The Tipperary condition.

1 Like

I always seen him as a happy go lucky type of guy making the best of what he has.

It’s more of a rugby condition bud.

1 Like