Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

JJ is finished. Greed ensured he never begun.

When is he back from the doping ban?

2 Likes

Sweep sweep

2 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Great tune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsTJaP2tC0A

/original/3X/b/c/bc664324cecfdc57a1081c0b14004abccdc48944.mp4

1 Like

Munster +9 is a great price.

Not with Duncan at 9 imo

Huh his career is over/slash other nefarious rumours WTF???

Oh hang onā€¦lads talking shit again

Hon Murray kid

I wouldnā€™t back it with money id found on the ground without seeing the teams. If Mathewson isnt fit that line should be 15

Extended till 2022 too, heā€™s obviously in rude health. Some humble pie will be eaten on here later on Iā€™m assuming.

Iā€™ve been down at Exeter twice in the last couple of years supporting Leinster. Some ground and a cracking atmosphere - they really know how to ramp up the pressure with simple direct rugby. Kinda like the Munster/Thomond of old. Leinster did very well each time to get the win with a team full of internationals.

That being said if Munster can hang in there - and thatā€™s what they arguably do best at the moment - then a losing BP is targetable.

1 Like

Im a huge Exeter fan since they came up from championship. Always had few Irish lads like Tom Hayes and Steenson to maintain the interest.

They are hugely effective team. Slightly hampered now that sam simmonds is out injured but I dont think Munster will be able to manage the game well enough without a top scrum half.

Its a day for the likes of Ross Byrne rather than Carbery

1 Like

:grinning:

5 Likes

:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

[quote=ā€œgilgamboa, post:4555, topic:19021, full:trueā€]

Its always been true that Ross Byrne prob suits Munster much more than Carbery does - shown again at the weekend with his kicking.

I laughed at the Neil Francis line about Carbery the other day ā€œIt is terrible to see him in a red jersey. It is like your old girlfriend walking around the place with an engagement ring from the bloke in town that you hate the most. You still love her, but you canā€™t bring yourself to look at her anymore.ā€

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

Enjoy the match on Saturday, @gilgamboa

As a fan of both teams youā€™ll enjoy it thoroughly no doubt.

3 Likes